(Chapter: 3) The Date

The Date this part Kristine Called Harry and Harry ask her to hang out with him but she doesent know is a date and she doesent remenber Harry told her That Harry like her . KristinePov: I wake up at 7:00am In a morning and I grab my phone and get the paper that Harry put in my pocket last night and Dial his number . Harry answer Hello who this he said I said Hi Harry is me Kristine the girl you talk last night and He reply Oh ! Yea Hi gorgeous And can I ask You something ? Kristine I said Sure why not Harry And he talk can We hang out tonight Kristine if that ok I pick you up at 7:00 pm I reply yea I loved to Harry and He said ok see you later Gorgeous then I hang Up the phone . HarryPov: yes im so happy Kristine We going out she not know is Date hope she remenber what I said last Night that like Her While im thinking about the Date Niall tap my shoulders and ask me Bro who the girl you talking to in the phone And I answer Oh ! thats Kristine I met her last Night in our concert and I gave my number to her and im Happy she hang out with me . what ! Bro you gonna hang out with a fan That you met last Night Niall Said I reply yes Nothing Wrong With it And this is my life .After Answer Him I prepared Already And I get my car keys and i drive to her house . KristinePOV: I wear my black dress and Red heals And My necklace with letter H pendant And suddenly I heard a knock on my door Its Harry I grap my bag And run down staires And Open the door and I see Harry standing there wearing Tux Without tie And his holding Flowers And he handed to me And says Hi Kristine Your Gorgeouse Today And for You Shall we Go And I answer thx Harry Your look Good to And yes Lets Go . I grab his Hand And he open the car door for me what a gentelman And He ran to the drive seat And he drive . HarryPOV: my gosh ! Kristine so pretty Im in love With her already even I just met her last night and suddenly we arrive to the Restaurant where we gonna date and I get out of my car and open the car door for Kristine as she go out of my car and I hold her hands and I said. Shall we go Gergeous and She said yes and she smiles at me and we go inside the restaurant and we eat and while we eating I cant stop staring her eyes . After my dinner with Her we went to the park sitting next each other on the bench and suddenly I looking her straight eyes and my hands on her waist and our lips 1 meter away from each other then I cant help it I kisses her and I feel she kisses me back . KristinePOV: Harry and I kissing on the Park Bench and he pulls away and says Kristine can you be my girlfriend ? he said And I said yes I be your girlfriend and I smiles he does to and kisse me again and we leave the park and he bring home.