Lance X Reader :D

(First of all, I'd like to just share a pet peeve of mine..... The Nameless peeps don't have last names!!!! Ugh!!! XD Other than that its a stinking beautiful game to play.Second of all, in the media box, i put Lance's Theme: Flaming Heart. Omg it's so beautiful, it made me cry ;A; It brings back so many good memories. I love youuuuu, Lance! <3)

I sit down on a school bench and take out my bag. I look inside until I find a note I received from a friend of mine, Lance. He was honestly one of the most remarkable people I have ever met! He had long, silver hair. He said he didn't dye it! He also had these piercing, icy cold, blue eyes. It was hard for me to admit...but I really liked him. I don't know why...He's just so....him, you know?

I looked at the crumpled piece of paper in my hands. '(Y/N),  meet me by the green bench in the back of the school. I'd like to tell you something...really important. Sincerely, Lance.' He doesn't talk of his family at all...maybe it's about that? If that's the case, I hope it isn't too bad. I really would rather not see Lance cry. He never does...but... you never know! If Lance cries, I bet the world would end...not really xD. You know what I mean, right? He's just so calm and collected....If he cried, it must be really bad. Hopefully it doesn't come to that. I put away the note and waited patiently for his discipline guide job end. My mind wander to the first time I met Lance.

I saw him sitting alone at lunch. No one sat next to me either, so I knew what it felt like. I felt bad for him. Everyone deserves to have friends! It's just too bad all mine transferred to different schools a while ago. So I was stuck alone at Crobi Academy. Until I made the bravest decision of my life. I got up from my empty table and packed up my things. I casually walked over to Lance's table and sat down. I then just continued eating. I could feel everyone's stares of awe and jealousy. I didn't pay them any mind. I knew Lance didn't like people sitting with him, that I could tell. But that's only because the people who try are annoying and try to win over his love. All I wanted to do was make him feel less lonely. I wasn't going to try to talk to him, as I'm trying not to be annoying. I spoke only when spoken to....Which took a while, because he didn't talk to me right away. He was staring at me like I was crazy. He didn't know what to say. I think he was just surprise someone sat with him and didn't try to talk to him or flirt with him to death. I sat with him for weeks! Then he FINALLY said something. "Why do you keep sitting by me?" He asked. I shrugged. "You looked lonely." He gave me a curious look and we gradually started up a conversation. We actually had quite a bit in common. It was great! We soon became best friends...and now here we are!

"Hey." a familiar voice greeted, snapping me out of my thoughts. Lance was standing right in front of me, the sun reflecting on his silver hair. He smiled slightly and sat down. "Oh hi! Sorry...Lost in thought..." "It's okay. I just got here anyway.: He replied. "So... you wanted to talk?" I asked. Lance shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "Yeah...I just don't know how to say it..." I looked and him and stared. His face is kinda red. It's easy to see since he has such pale skin. He sat there and thought. It looked like he was conversing with himself inside his head. He shook his head slightly, then nodded. He looked anxiously at me. "Oh, F it!" he said, upset and rammed his lips to mine. I jumped, surprised. "Mmph!" I exclaimed. I realize who this actually was and flushed a deep red. I relaxed and kissed him back, closing my eyes. I could feel his surprise. He pulled back after a few seconds later, his face also flushed. "What was that?" he asked. "I should be asking you the same thing!" I said. "I-" he stopped. "I li-" He stuttered again. He sighed. "Who would've thought?" he asked himself. "I like you, (Y/N)." he said quietly. "I-I can't get you out of my head! I'm going insane! I had to tell you!" he added, exasperated. 

My mind was in jumbles and I didn't know what to say. In my head, was screaming happily,'HE LIKES ME BACK!!!!'   If it was even possible, I felt more heat on my face and I was even redder than before. I mustered up my courage. I had never actually planned to tell him, but..."I like you too" I confessed. Lance, who had been hunched over, with his hand on his head, looked up at me. "Wha-wait.... what did you say?" he asked, asking for clarification on what he heard. I took a deep breath. "I said.....I.....LIKE.....YOU....TOO!" He was taken aback by my shouting. "Really?" he asked. I nodded. He smiled widely, the first time I have ever seen him smile like that. 

He crashed his lips to mine again. "You have no idea how long I have been wanting to do that" he said, still taking it all in. I laughed. "You took the words right out of my mouth." I said happily.