💞Chapter twenty-four💞

"Bae move. You on my phone" i say attempting to wake vonnie up. "Leave me alooonnneee" he groans. "Do you want me ta make yo lip worse. No? Okay, now move" i say.

15 minutes later

"Trevon. C'mon. We gotta get up. School is in 50 minutes" I tell him. Yep. I can go back to school now. "We dont gotta go" he says. "Yes we do vonnie" i say to him.

"Fine" he says getting up. He is really not a morning person. I go in my closet and pick out my clothes. 

"Bruh. Hurry the fuck up" i say walking in the bathroom. "Bruh. Shut the fuck up" he says mimicking my voice. "Who the fuck is you talking to" i ask. "You" he says simply.

His Outfit

"I hate you" i say closing the door

"I hate you" i say closing the door. "No no no baby im sorry" he says walking out. "You better be" i say. "Get out yo luh attitude" he says. I turn around and shoulder check him on my way to the bathroom.

I do my morning things and get dressed.

We walk downstairs and to the car. "We not gon wait for Kaleyah and Ace" i ask. "They can drive" he says.

We get in the car and head to school.

15 minute time skip.

We get to school and nothing has changed. "They know that they mufuckin cold" vonnie says talking about the 4 school thots.

THESE BITCHES ARE WEARING ASS SHORTS IN THE FUCKING WINTER TIME. IT IS 56 DEGREES RIGHT NOW.

We walk into the school doors and the whispering begins.

"Her fat ass cannot handle all that chocolate"

"I heard she was pregnant"

"Why is he with Precious"

"Yall mufuckas dont needa worry bout me and mines. It's not y'alls concern. So worry about yalls infections and not us" vonnie says loudly.

They all stop talking. "Thank you vonnie" i say. "You welcome baby" he says. We walk to our locker, grab our things and head to our first period.

We walk to the back of the  classroom and sit next to Ace and Kaleyah.

"Hello class" Ms. Jackson says. "Hi" the class murmurs. "We are going to have a new student joining us today. So please make her feel welcome" she says.

The girl walks in. Trevon mumbles something.

"Hi. My name is Malika" she says. Ace starts laughing. "What's so funny" Kaleyah says in a quiet tone. "Ask him" he says leaning up and pointing to Trevon.

"Tre. You know that girl" Kaleyah asks. "Dont worry bout it. Jus dont talk ta her" he says. "Why" i ask. "That my ex" he says.

"Say what now" Kaleyah asks. "That's my ex" he says. "Mhm" Kaleyah says. "Okay" i say really not caring.

"You dont care" Ace asks. "Nope" i say. "As long as ion see or sense some fishy shit, I'm good" i say.

I know Trevon wouldn't cheat on me. I'm not that insecure.

Malika walks towards us and sits down in front of us. She did a 180 turn and looked at Trevon. "Hi Trevon" she says in a flirty tone.

I know this dirty lace ass bitch sees me damn near on his dick.

"I dont know you" he says scrolling through his phone. "Yeah you do. We dated fa 3 years" she says. "I dont recall" he says.

She moves her eyes to me. "So im guessing you're his new...fling" she says. "No. I'm his girlfriend" i say in a gracious tone. "You are not the type he usually goes for" she says. "Okay" i say shruggin my shoulders.

She scoffs and turns around. "Bitch tried it" Kaleyah says. "And failed" Ace adds.

"So you really not mad" Trevon asks. "Is there something i should be mad about" i ask turning to him. "No" he says. "Okay then. Im not mad" i say truthfully.

Time skip to lunch

"Nigga get out my fries bruh" vonnie says to Ace. "They taste better when they ain't your own" he says back.

"Hi guys" Malika says as she sits down on the other side of Trevon is. "Bruh. Move the fuck away from me" he says to her. "We cant be friends" she asks. "Imma give you to the count of ten" he says.

"I'm not moving" she says. "Now when he pop yo ass, you gon be cryin" Ace says. "I'm  not gon hit her. That's animal cruelty" vonnie says.

"You callin me an animal, but look at that ugly thing you call a girlfriend" she says. "Bitch I been tryna be nice, but you needa fix that beast on your head and move before I rock yo shit" i say.

"Do it bitch" she says standing up.

This bitch must not know that my family runs Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, and Florida. I can have her dead and have her limbs sent there.

"Nope. We jus got back" vonnie says. A lightskin nigga walk up. "Here this expo marker built nigga go" Ace says. "Hey baby" he says to Malika.

We all bust out laughin. "So let me get this straight" I say getting comfortable in my seat. "You been dick riding my nigga, and you have a boyfriend. Am I correct" i ask. "Yup" vonnie says.

"I dont think she was talkin to you" the boyfriend asks. "And bitch ion think he was talkin to you. So I guess we all confused" i say.

"Talk yo shit bestfriend" Ace and Kaleyah say in unison. "That's not yo bestfriend" Kaleyah says. "Yes she is" he says.

"Who you callin a bitch. My name Darnell bitch. Ask about me" the boyfriend says. "Well DArNeLl. I'm callin you a bitch" i say.

"Getcha girl bruh" Darnell say. "Nah. She good" vonnie says. "You better get her before i do. And i promise you, it ain't gon be nice" he says back.

Big big big mistake.

"Watchu say" vonnie says removing his arm from around me and getting up.

Lord please don't let my boyfriend go to jail.