Letter to Soonjin_Forever

Dear My love Harley (soonjin_forever)

I just want to say that I'm greatful that I've met you, I didn't know what I would do if I haven't met you. My life before I met you was a mess because I was depressed for the most part. I wanted to take my own life, but I knew it was wrong and I found someone (you) to listen to me. Part of my life was I lost three best friends to death and the other part of my life was I was getting bullied and I tried to a teacher about it but they wouldn't listen until I had to get my older sister involved, but what I'm trying to say is thank you for giving me a chance of light and not darkness.
You only know at the time that my cousin was the only family member of mine that actually loves K-Pop like I do and rest of my family hated K-Pop. You were my only friend who knew what K-Pop was at time, but I actually met my friend Hailey who loves kpop when I was in my last year in high school.

I hope what we have will last forever because I love you with all of my heart. Thank you for making smile everyday even though I'm sad or mad you would always find away to make me smile on my worst days ever.

With a lot of love Your lovely Eomma Ash