Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Aspen

"What's going on? Why do ya'll have me in the office and why is she here?" Olivia asked looking at me crazy.

Cameron, Lucas and Kyrie were sitting at a table and she was sitting across from them.

"You can't handle the money no more. We agreed to that as a collective." Kyrie said.

"What?! I've been handling it for years. Are ya'll fucking serious right now?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah and 300 grand came up fucking missing while under your management that you don't seem to know where it went." Lucas said.

"So you think I did it?" She asked.

"Not putting shit past any one of y'all." Cameron said.

"Really Cameron? So that's how it is? Who's going to replace me? Nobody can do it better than me." She said.

"Actually, we have someone already that's pretty good with numbers." Cameron said.

Olivia rolled her eyes. "Who Cam?" 

"Aspen." Lucas said staring her down.

She laughed. "This bitch that you just met. She don't know nothing about the business that we run and you want to leave her in charge." 

I smirked a little bit at how upset she was, but never said anything.

"Don't worry about her, you're being demoted." Lucas told her.

"Alright whatever. We'll see how well she handle it." Olivia said.

I watched as she walked out then I looked at them.

"Babe, can I talk to you for a second?" I said to Cameron.

He stood up and walked over to me and I watched as Lucas and Kyrie headed towards the door. 

"What's up?" Cameron asked.

"I saw something not too long ago that I should have told you about but I wasn't sure how to tell you." 

"What's up?" he said once again. 

"Um, I saw my dad talking to Juan and they exchanged paperwork that day you stopped for gas." 

Cameron sighed. "Babe...you can't keep shit like this from me. If you see shit, I need you to tell me." 

I nodded. "I know, I'm sorry. I was worried about my dad." 

"Your dad is gonna be a problem for me Aspen. Shit is gonna get crazy." Cameron said.

"What does that mean? You aren't going to hurt him are you?" I asked.

"I don't know what the fuck is going to happen with your dad, but I'm gonna fucking take care of Juan." 

"We gonna have to talk about your dad situation later. He wants me locked up so bad and he can't get shit on me. We'll talk later. Go to my condo and we gonna swing through there in a bit. I got someone on the way to come get a package that's on the counter there." Cameron told me.

"Alright." I said.

"Be careful." he said kissing me on the lips.

"I'm good babe." I said walking past him out of their unofficial office.