So Close To Perfection -

'Heads up, Jord!' Louis yelled. They were all playing in a little kids store—surprise surprise—with a bouncy ball, while I was chilling with Eleanor and Danielle. The ball was coming straight towards me, I swear I was like a magnet to those things.

 'So, how you like living with Harry?' Danielle asked. She had already moved in with Liam, so she had some experience in this area of a relationship.

 'Its pretty good. He's been really easy to live with, cooks, helps clean, all that kind of stuff,' I explained.

 'And the bad side?' El asked. She knew me so well.

 'Well, last month's 'incident' was the downside. I mean I was waiting for him to get takeaway and find out he got drunk, so… only bad part. But I mean it's not like it's gonna happen again,' I told them.

 They nodded, 'Good point. I just couldn't imagine what got into him, he's usually so loyal,' Danielle said.

 I shrugged, 'Must've got caught up in the moment,' I suggested, 'but can we just forget it? I hate when people bring it up,' I said.

 'Sure. Okay I don't know about you two but I'm gonna go play with the boys, come or stay?' Eleanor smirked. Danielle and I accepted the challenge and joined the game. We played and shopped and ate, then agreed to go back to Harry's flat.

 We got there and the boys went straight to the living room. We put a film in and I fell asleep on Harry's arm. I was exhausted after taking a late shift at work the other night, and staying awake waiting for Harry to come home from rehearsals.

 I woke up to the boys putting whipped cream on my hand, then moved my hand to my face. No feather or anything, they just put on hand on my face. Those boys, really…

 They did the same with Eleanor and Danielle. 'You're horrible!' I yelled at Harry, who sprayed me by himself, while Niall and Liam attempted to spray Danielle, Louis and Zayn took Eleanor.

 'Haha, I know,' he said. He squirted some from the bottle into his mouth and took off. I chased him around the apartment, and finally caught him in the bedroom. We sat on the bed and laughed, and he kissed me softly, but mischievously.

 I was kissing Harry when something—or should I say someone—caught my attention. Zayn was walking outside the doorway, he looked kind of down. I pulled away from Harry and hugged him before running over to Zayn.

 'What're ya doin'?' I asked.

 He didn't turn to look at me and answered angrily, 'Not snogging Harry like an idiot in front of everyone, that's for sure.'

 'Whats your problem? It's not like you've never seen me and Harry together before, I mean why would you have a problem now?' I snapped, getting mad at him.

 'Just forget it,' he said, and took off in the opposite direction. I ignored him. He was just in a crappy mood, I guess. Harry came running up to me.

 'What'd you do to Zayn? He seems really pissed,' Harry stated the obvious.

 'I didn't do anything, I just asked him what's wrong! Then he yelled at me and took off. Guess he's just in a crappy mood,' I told Harry. 

'Whatever, it's getting late anyway, they're gonna head home,' Harry told me.

 'Fine,' I said. I really just wanted to know what was up with Zayn. I'd never seen him so angry before.

 We ran back to find them gathering their stuff. Zayn talked to only Niall the rest of the time. 'Single guy issues,' I thought to myself, and chuckled. Whatever it really was he was really annoyed about it.

 Finally we were alone in Harry's flat and the two of us just kind of relaxed. We snuggled up together and watched 'The Vow,' since it came on and I begged him. Luckily he didn't mind when I watched chic flicks since it meant he got to comfort me when sad parts came along. When it was over we went to bed. For many nights it went like that. Peaceful, calm, simply and inexplicably perfect.