Destined soulmates

It's a Rikara fanfic 

Happy Reading Destined Soulmates!

Today is Souvik's 1st birthday, Souvik is Anika and Shivaay's son. For the celebration of his son's birthday they have held a big birthday party.

Shivaay lives in India with his family which consists of his grandmother, his wife and son. His sister in law Gauri, His brother Omkara is living in London, completing his specialisation in painting course.

Anika and Shivaay had a love marriage, just after their marriage Anika's mom died because of a heart attack. Since then Gauri has been living in Oberoi Mansion.

Gauri is 20yrs old, she is in her final year of r graduation. She is dabangg just like her character in the show, fan of Salman khan. She loves her family so much, this new member Souvik is her life.

Omkara is 24yrs old, he is not interested in business, he loves panting, he is a born artist. He loves his grandmother and brother alot.

On Sauvik's birthday party, Omkara came from London. Everyone thought he would go soon after the celebration but he surprised everyone by saying his course is completed. He was so good in his paintings that he completed this course two months before it's completion date.

After the party was ended everyone was tired, so all returned to their respective bedrooms.

Gauri was missing her mom, so she went up on the terrace. She sat on a swing looking up at the sky. Anika treats her so well that she never feels lonely, but still sometimes she misses her in her life. She doesn't miss her mom in sadness, she misses her in her happiness. 

She heard footsteps she turned and looked at Omkara who was walking towards her.

They are not close, never been, they share the most silent relationship in this world. They hardly talk and just smile at each other whenever needed.

They have been living together since 4yrs, but mostly Omkara kept himself busy in his life and be more in his bedroom or his studio.

There are some different kinds of feelings which Gauri feels towards Omkara. She had been teased by her friends with Omkara's name. Even when she thinks about it, she finds the thought cute.

He is the flawless man, she likes his hairstyles. Normally she wouldn't have liked it but on him. Everything looks perfect. Gauri doesn't know these strange feelings but they don't have any kind of relationship, not even friendship. She feels Omkara mostly tries to avoid her.

"Hi" she heard his voice and came back from her thinking world.

"Hi" she replied softly.

"If you Don't mind, can I join you?" Omkara asked nervously indicating the place next to her on swing.

"Yeah, sure" Gauri felt nervous, she simply tugged her hair behind her ear.

"How are you doing? How's college life?" This must be the longest talk in these four years they had.

"I'm good, my college life is boring and way to normal" she said being her normal self.

"That's good because being normal is the tough thing," he replied with a smile.

"How's your life?" Gauri asked him, loving the smile on his lips.

"All is good, I always wanted to be a painter. I'm glad Shivaay understands me" he replied while adjusting his hair.

He has such great hair, better than her.

"Gauri, what do you want from your life?" He asked me and looked into my eyes.