Hidden Secrets

I wasn't happy with this work. It was in my draft for more than months, I almost deleted it, but at the last moment I thought to do little changes and see the response of my reader. I'm glad that I did that I got many appreciation who actually inspired me to complete it.

Thank you so much, you guys have made me write this. Thanks for the support. I hope I don't disappoint you guys.

Happy Reading!

The moment Gauri was inside the bedroom after dinner, she remembered yesterday's kiss and felt shy. She had never been kissed before and after her first kiss, she couldn't wait to have more kisses. She blushed at her own thought.

She has enough information about Omkara to know that he has never been in a relationship, but it was hard to believe. With his look and personality hardly any girl can resist him.

The way he kissed like a pro, it didn't seem like his first kiss.

She knew she shouldn't bother about the past but now she was a wife and which wife doesn't want to know about her husband's past.

Her husband

These words sound so good, she was now Mrs Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi. Being his wife was already like winning the world but in which circumstances this happened she felt bad. She had forced him, though he didn't object at all. Even if he had she was adamant on this. She can't let him marry anyone else, god knows how that woman would have treated Souvik.

Souvik the candy of her eyes. She loved the way he was connected to Omkara. When he had called him Dadaa for the first time. How happy was Omkara.

Omkara walked into the bedroom with Souvik sleeping in his arms.

"Gauri" was still lost in her thoughts and didn't notice him.

He softly placed Souvik in the crib. He walked silently and hugged her from back.

"How was your first day as Mrs Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi? Seeing your state it indicates it was a tough one" he said and placed his head on her shoulder.

"No, nothing like that. When did you come?" She asked, turning towards him.

"Just when you were thinking hard and hurting your small head" he kissed her forehead.

Gauri hugged him, his touches were so innocent but her body was on a different track, she was needing him like a plant needs water, humans need air. Her head was on his chest, she was hearing his heartbeat and they were fast matching her heart rate.

"Omkara"

"Hmm" he responded, inhaling peace in this posture.

"Did you have any girlfriend before?"

He broke the hug with her sudden question. He never had given her any impression of having anyone in his life.

He held her shoulder and looked into her eyes with a smirk "why the sudden question?"

Gauri was already ready to play the guilty card to get required information "maybe I had separated you from your lover, with pressure of marrying me" she acted innocent, though she wasn't in any guilt. 

This guy has claimed his rights and kissed her on the very first night. Why be guilty? He is totally fine, maybe more than fine with this marriage.

"First of all you didn't force me, I wanted to marry you by my will and Answer to your question, I never dated anyone. Though there was a good friend Ridhima, in London who liked me but from my side it was nothing more than a friendship" he cleared her doubts.