Chapter 3

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
Ugh I then took my hand a slammed my alarm clock . I tried to go back to sleep but my dad yelled " Sadie get up"

wait why do I need to get up........ oh sh*t I need to get to school. I got up then went to take my shower, I then went to get a pair of ripped jeans and a red top that says 'you love me'. I then put on my black high-tops and grabbed my phone and my lipstick. when I went downstairs I was going for the door my dad said " Sadie have breakfast"

I said " not hungry don't worry if I'm hungry I will go to the cafeteria bye"

he replied " bye have a good day at school"

I then yelled " bye Ashley "

I quickly went over to my motorcycle then put my helmet on and drove off. When I got to school I took of my helmet and put it on my bike. I then adjusted my one side backpack and then went to sit on a bench. I was so bored I decide to go upside down. I was really fun until I started to get a head ache. I put my hand on the floor then I pushed so that my arm were straight. I pushed my feet of the bench into a handstand then put my feet on the ground and started to walk to the office. I got there and went inside I said " can I get my schedule and locker number please"

she nodded then I said " my name is Sadie White"

she then handed me my things and I went off. I was walking down the hall and I saw somebody with 3 coffee in her hand.i was about to go when I saw somebody push her and then she fell . I immediately went to her , I jumped while putting my hand on her shoulder and flipped over her, which at the same time made her stand straight. I felt a pain go thought my left wrist. oh I better keep pressure of before it gets worst.Well at least she doesn't need to have a embarrassment the first day if school in and I can't believe I just did that. when I landed I saw everybody looking at me I just shrugged and the girl said " I'm so sorry I almost spilled my coffee on you .well not my coffee the populars told me to get it"

I said " oh, you shouldn't listen to them. "

she said " wow and by the way you have really good reflects are you a dancer or Gymnast"

I said " I'm both and thanks "

she said " my name is Alison "

I said " I'm Sadie white "

She smiled then a girl came over to us. she said " you finally got my coffee"

she said " sorry Riley "

I then saw 2 girls come and Riley said " hey Michele and Emily "

wow more populars. Emily said " finally got our coffee, maids take forever"

wow that was rude. They were about to reach for there coffee but I took the tray. I quickly opened the first one and said " well here is your coffee "

I threw it at her and she screamed" you are so going to pay. LUKE"

I then saw a guy rush over to here. I then grabbed Alison hand and I dragged her to my locker. she said " you just through coffee on the most popular girl here. she will get Luke to make your life hell"

I said " who is Luke"

she answered " most popular boy, he is know as a bad boy over here"

I nodded then went to open my locker, I noticed that my locker was at a dead end, usually there's stairs but no I was the last locker at the end. she said " my locker is right over there, I'll come back and we could check if we have any classes together"

I smiled and she went to her locker. her locker was about 30 steps away from mine. I was about to close my locker when somebody shut it closed. I turned to see a boy. I said " what do you want "

he said " well didn't your hear, I going to make your life hell "

I replied " well good luck with that"

I started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and I winced in pain. I ripped his hand away and he said " be careful you don't want to mess with me"

I went to Alison locker and she said " I told you so"

It turned out that I only have dance class and gym with her. I went to my English class. I walked in five minute skate and the teacher said " why are you late"

I said " I'm new here and I couldn't find my way"

she said " I don't care now go to your seat before I give you detention"

wow she is so nice note the sarcasm. the teacher then said " what did you say"

oh shit did I say that out loud the teacher said " miss white Detention after school, now take your seat"

wow today is the worst day ever. After English I had gym with Alison ya. I went to the locker room and put on shorts with a tank-top, I then saw Alison and we started to chat. I said " guess what happened in my first class"

she said " what happened "

I replied " I got detention, that teacher so mean"

she nodded then we went to sit on the bleachers. I noticed Luke in this class ya me. the teacher came in and said " ok class today for a warm up we will be doing 3 laps. go now"

most people sighed but I actually liked running but it also brought a bad memory, but never mind that. I started and noticed that Alison was already tired and it was only 1 lap. I was about to slow down but then I saw Luke coming closer to me and he said " watch out "

he put his foot out put and I jumped over it and then started to run faster than what I was already doing which was a sprint. He was about 5 steps behind me. I was finally on my last run, but when I crossed the line I went to the side and Luke pushed me to the floor. I was on my back and looking above me. I then had a flashback

~ flashback ~
I was running down the street and I was really dark. I was holding my left hand wrist, it was in pain from what happened moments ago. I then was pushed to the ground I landed on my back and saw a man standing above me. I started to scream for help but he covered my mouth. he had a knife in his hand and said " this will be good." I grabbed his mask and took it off. it revealed a guy with brown hair and blue eyes. he looked like he was around my age.he smirked and I closed my eyes but then heared somebody fall to the ground. I saw the man on the floor and a person punching him ,it was Matt. he said "your not suppose to hurt her only the mom "the guys started to punch him then he said " you were not suppose to so that" I started to shack and then he came to me and said " Sadie" over and over again.
~ flashback over~

I then saw my surroundings again . Luke was there and Alison. then I heard Alison scream to Luke " stay away, look what you did to her"

I then noticed my cheeks were wet. Luke then said " why the hell were you crying baby"

I quickly got up and punched him in his gut then walked away with him screaming at me. I went to the locker room and got changed. I then saw Alison there and I smirked. she said " why the hell were you like that"

I said " like what"

she answered "Your eyes were open but you were staring into space and then you started to cry. oh and let's not forget you punched Luke in the gut"

I smiled and said " let's go"

<<<< <<time skip last class>>>>> >>

The bell rang and I went to my locker and got my school . I then closed my locker door and went to the detention room. I got inside and took a seat in the back. the teacher was writing rules on the board. I ignored her and pulled my earbuds out and listened to music. I heard the door open and somebody ripped my ear bud out of my ear and said " why hello "

----
A/n who is it there I do know but you won't know till the next update
This is a long chapter so enjoy. to be honest I had to actually stop myself from going further or else it would have been like 20 pages long.