Horny

[NOT EDITED. ANG HABA EH 😭]

This content is very matured one. The languages i'd put on this wasn't normal, some of these are sensitive languages so if you don't comfortable and you're 18 below. Pls skip this, i will not tolerate some kids to know it early. So follow your unnie.

-------

Lisa is now watching some porn in website. She got bored so she decided to watch it.

The speaker is loud, she's in her room so she can do whatever she wants but the thing is, she didn't consider the other pinks as her room mate, she just thinking that she's the only one who live there.

After a minutes, lisa felt horny, she run her own hand down to her stomach reaching her big cock. She put down her boxer slowly and grab her cock. She moved her hands slowly up and down.

Meanwhile.

Jennie from outside walking pass by the door of the living room. She sat down on the couch.

Jennie : unnie where's my boo?

Jisoo : at her room? I don't know geez! Go to thr police and look her there.

Jisoo said in irritation because she's too focus on her games.

Jennie : really? I thought you're one of them. I mean, old enough to look like a police officer who need her retirement assurance.

Then she roll her eyes, jisoo look at her in disbelieve, jennie get up from the couch and walk upstairs.

While she's walking she heard some loud moan. She heard a moan from lisa too causing her to alarm.

She ran faster than she can.

'i will cut your cock if i knew you were cheating lisayah!' she thought full of anger.

When she reach lisa's room, she about to open it but it's locked. She still hearing a girl moan and lisa's moan.

Jennie being impatient, she hit the door using her hands and feet. She kicked it, push it hard and knocked hard.

Jennie : Lisa open it!!

Then that's the time that she didn't heard anyone. Silence in lisa's room.

Jennie : Lisa! Open it or i will destroy it!! You choose!!

Jennie hissed.

Suddenly, jisoo and rosè run upstair curious what's happened. Then approached jennie.

Rosè : What happened unnie?

Rosie ask and rub jennie's back to make her calm.

Jisoo : jen, tell us what happened?

Jisoo ask curiousity.

Jennie : did anyone visit here earlier? Or a girl went her?!

Jennie ask breathless. She still angry.

Chaesoo about to answer when the door suddenly open revealing lisa with her boxer and sleeveless shirt.

Jisoo blocked rosè eyes using her palm, she whisper something to rosie then they leave.

Since the door was open jennie automatically made her way inside the room. She look around to see someone made lisa confused. Then lisa hug jennie from behind and kiss her shoulder but jennie keeps ignoring her and still looking to someone

Lisa : Baby what happened?

Lisa ask in husky tone. Then jennie stop made her way to lisa

Jennie : Where's your slut?!

Then lisa hug jennie pinning her on the wall. She kiss jennie's neck then jennie groan.

Lisa : You're here at my front.

Lisa whisper at jennie's ear.

Jennie : L-lisa stop! I heard other moan in your room! It's come from  other girl! Are you cheating idiot?!

Jennie said angrily made lisa shocked. Lisa stand straight and look at jennie.

Lisa : N-no baby.

Lisa said nervously.

Jennie : Then why did you damn take too long just to open your damn door!!

Jennie shouted.

Lisa : N-nothing, i just preparing myself because i knew it's you

Lisa said straight on jennie not being obvious. She's shy that jennie will know she's masturbating while watching porn and she surely knew jennie will be mad at her once she know it.

Jennie frown, she run her hands on lisa's neck checking if she have a hickey left by slut, down to her pulse checking if she's tired and if it's beating fast, down to her boxer, checking if it's wet to know if she cum earlier.

Lisa felt strange she groan feeling the touch of jennie. Then jennie put her hand inside the boxer checking if it's hard. And it's hard.

She pushed lisa.

Jennie : Liar! Don't lie on me i'm not dumb!

Jennie shouted to lisa.

Lisa : what d--do you mean, love?

Jennie frown and cross her arms before answer

Jennie : first! Your pulse was beating so fast! So it's mean you're tired. Second, outside of your boxer was wet! meaning you cum minute ago! Third your dick is still hard! And fourth is fuck you!!

Jennie said and pushed lisa, she walk forward to take a seat on the bed but before she could take a seat, she checked under of lisa's bed first and faced on lisa with her death glare.

Jennie : so where's your slut and who is she?!!

Lisa sighed defeat, she's shy to admit but she really need because jennie is thinking that she's cheating.

Lisa : look. I'm not cheating on you and i don't have a slut, come on nini...

She pouted when she sat at her bed.

Jennie : stop pouting or i'll slap you? You choose!

Jennie frowned giving a warning look to lisa. Then lisa quickly made her face serious.

Lisa : fine. I just watching some p-- p.... Spg in website. That's why you heard some girl moan.

Lisa lower her head because of embarrassment.

Jennie : Then you touch yourself?

Jennie said while frowning. Then lisa nod slowly.

Jennie : give me the gadget you used for watching.

Jennie said then place her palm waiting for lisa to gave it. Then she checked the google history.

Jennie : oh fuck lisa! Why you do that? You can call me if you want to some damn pleasure and being your girlfriend im willing to give it to you, come on!!

Jennie said in lower but anger tone. Lisa lower her head.

Lisa : sorry nini... I'm just too horny.

Jennie : as a punishment.....

Lisa still lowering her head.

Jennie : you need to fuck me all night.

Lisa was shocked made her way to jennie. Jennie stop her and locked the door first.

Then the night of jenlisa was full of pleasure and love.

-----

That's it, i need to prepare for the examination next week. Wish me luck guys! 🤭♥️