Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I first caught a sight of him in the street when I was on my way home to pick up some one at the airport and I was really behind schedule.

He was just right across the street when I was waiting for the lights to turn green so I can cross.

He was staring so intently at me I could feel him look at me with so many emotions yet none of them were ment for me. His royal blue eyes was glowing so bright like it could see more, like it could see past all these things... All these... Lies. I couldn't help but stare at him and take in his features and engrave them in my mind.

His hair color was black but you could see it turn to a redish brown whenever the sun shines through it. His skin was slightly tanned but it still look natural with his redish lips that looked so soft yet still holds the essence of his manliness. His body was so built and equally proportioned especially with his height I think maybe 6+ I wasn't actually sure.

I was still in my daze when I noticed how close he was getting at me. And then I realized that the lights had turned green for sometime already while I was on my daze. I felt so embarrassed that my cheeks turned flush, I thought how stupid I must have looked just standing there and staring at him like an idiot I tried to lower my head so he wouldn't notice.

I felt his shoulder brush through mine and immediately felt the sparks coming from his body and passing it through me, I felt my cheeks turn bright red.

At that I heard a small chuckle that was so soft I wouldn't have heard it if I wasn't paying attention but I was, and turned my head directly at him only finding his face had a small smirk in it, I could see the amusement in his eyes as he turned his gaze to me again making our eyes connect leaving me immune to all my surroundings.

Then I noticed how his gaze turned to a shocked look then turning into a smile in his face showing the amusement in his face only leaving me to wonder what gave him that smile.

Then I heard the screams of the drivers in telling me to get off the f*cking road cause I was blocking their way. Which in turn made me so embarrassed and a bit furious at the guy for not telling me about it.

Then after a minute of annoyance I heard my phone ringing and notice the caller ID.

Sh*t it was Mom!!! I turned to look at the time in my Rolex noticed that I was suppose to be at home like half an hour ago.

I pressed the answer button on my iPhone 4 and pressed it against my ears and said a timid "hello".

And there goes my ear drums I swear whenever my mom gets mad my hearing just becomes worse and worse I seriously think that my mom's going to be the reason for my hearing aids. And so I had no choice but to end the call and run to the parking lot as fast as I could to reach my Ducati 898 motor bike the one that dad bought me as a gift for my 17th birthday ever since then I seriously had this thing for driving it actually made me feel like I was free and had no care for the world.