Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I felt someone brush through my face. It felt so warm and comforting even though it lasted for only a few seconds. I heard it murmur something but I couldn't make out anything from it.

I opened my eyes to see who it was. Only to find Alex laying down right beside me shirtless while half of his body is covered by the comforter!!! And only god knows what is hidden behind there!!! I turned to look up at his face, a smirk spreading through his soft and slightly wet lips. "Like what you see?"

I felt my whole face flush red, I rolled over to the other side so that he wouldn't see but instead I earned a chuckle.

I heard the bed move, feeling his body pressed hard against me. His breath was caught between the nape of my neck and oh how it turned me on, a shiver passed down to my spine. I noticed how much I was pressing against his dick and making it harder than necessary "Catherine I think it would be best if don't try to tempt me cause I don't think I'm strong enough to resist my urges." he whispered through my ears that caused a moan to escape from me.

His hands started touching my stomach while my back was still pressed hard against chest. Then I noticed something ... FUCK!!! I'm but naked and completely rubbing my ass against Alex's dick!!!

His hands were exploring my body traveling both in north and south!!! Oh my God!!! This just feels too good. 'ah!' his hand stared playing with the tip of my tits, rubbing it gentle against his fingers making me moan aloud from pure pleasure. His other hand traveled down towards my crotch and may I say, he knew how to make a girl just begging for his dick.

He started rubbing the sides of my entrance making me yearn for more. My eyes were closed the whole time anticipating for more of his touch. His fingers came closer and closer towards my entrance and when I finally thought he'd enter he just stopped. I felt his warmth fade away, the feeling we had and the sensation he gave me.

I opened my eyes and realized that everything vanished the place was just pitched black, I couldn't see anything. I remained silent and still for a moment more.

I heard a laugh coming from somewhere but i couldn't make out where, like it was coming from all the different angles. I tried to follow the laugh but whenever i come close to reaching it, it suddenly fades away like it's trying to hide itself.

When i realized that there was no use trying to find it, I felt 2 large hands wrap around my waist sending sparks all over my body. A muffled moan came out of my mouth, causing whoever was behind me to let out a low snicker.

I shivered at the sound of his voice and felt my whole body just weaken. I felt his arms pull me closer to his lean body. He inched closer to my neck and whispered in my ears with his husky voice "Your mine, my little bunny and soon the uge vicious wolf will come for you" he gave me a low growl and said "by then you'd be MINE!!!"

I woke up from my dream before even realizing as to who the man was, but the way his voice echoed through my ears sending sparks all over my body and the sexy deep laugh I heard was all so familiar like I heard it from somewhere before.

I broke myself from my trance when I heard a knock on my door, "Come in!" I said hearing the hint of of my morning voice.

The door slowly crept open and a hint of brown hair entered while 2 pair of bright emerald green eyes was staring straight into my eyes...

~!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!~

A/N:

Hey guys sorry I know it's super duper mega ultra short and as in it took so long to update and maybe you guys are like so tired of waiting already but yeah like i said I'm super duper mega ultra sorry hehe but anyway here's my second chapter how you like it and I've just like been super duper mega ultra ober the top been busy with school so yeah it took so long to make but hope you like it and may I remind you guys just so you won't have wait to long next time please VOTE~ COMMENT~ AND SUGGEST~ ^______^ XP also just saying I already told you guys that I'm slow in UPDATING BUT!!! If you guys vote, comment and suggest then maybe i'll try harder to update hehe XP but promise I'll really try harder and I'm also here to say thanks to my loving fans thank you guys for your supports hehehe ^______^V >3< hehehe <3.

Well then guys see you next time I Update hehehe ^_^V