Author's Note

Soo...I'm back.....

....after this long break of sorts.

I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do  with my writing, basically I took a long break to work on my writing in general. I've posted a book actually which was 'Winters Spring' I don't know what I can do about that book I made it a year ago and didn't really try and bring it to a to a full story and work out the story line and such but it's complicated really so 'Winters Spring ' is on hold for now.

But, as were talking about books I actually have a book it's a poetry book. This book will be published after this note have been released and the rest of the book will probably update on a daily because I've already worked on it during this time because my family turned off the internet for basically half a year so this in a little way is my comeback if that makes any sense.

Thank you, for those who stayed during this time and still followed me even when I didn't post anything and I can't say how happy I am for that 😇. I'm a bad author, but you guys help me out even if it's not a lot of you it's still enough to warm my heart up .

I hope to stay with you in this journey of writing and self-founding. From your author until I quite and stop writing PHW.✌🌺