(( best mistake ))

Nikki:

I ran to the bathroom. And heaved into the toilet. "Nikki?", Seth stood behind me. "Sorry. I've been feeling nauseous lately.", Seth opened on of the medicine cabinets in our bathroom. He grabbed an object from a box. "No. You've got to be kidding me.", Seth held a pregnancy test. "How did you find those?! I hid them!", I snatched a the test from Seth's hand. "Nicole, they were "hidden" in plain sight.", Seth flushed the toilet. "Pee on it. Now.", Seth stood there. "Can you go?" "What? I've seen your lady parts before.", I sighed and urinated on the stick. I took a piece of toilet paper and put the stick on it. "It says to wait for two minutes.", I put a countdown from two minutes. "Nikki? Does this mean I'm the father?", Seth grabbed my hand. "You know, Seth, you can break up with me if you want to. If I am pregnant, I don't want you to go down with me.", A tear fell down my face. Seth wiped it away. "Why would I do that? Ecspesically, to the woman I love with all my heart.", Seth kissed my cheek. "Now, I think we're going to be boys.", I laughed. "I hope not.", the timer beeped. I flipped the test over. "I'm pregnant.", Seth hugged me. "Should we go to the doctor?", Seth kissed my belly. "Tomorrow."

Boys? Girls? Both?
, April