(( frozen waves ))

Nikki:

I arched my back against Paige's back. Lights flashing. Taking provocative photos for Maxuim. We're the Authority's princesses, we call ourselves. I was in a shiny body suit, and Paige was in a very revealing dress. Instead of fabric covering Paige's body, straps did. Showing her pale skin. Paige and I walked out the studio, confusing the paparazzi. "Hey! How are my two favorite babes?!", Seth hung his arms over us. "We should celebrate! ", Paige smiled."For?", I asked. "Being the best actors ever!", we all laughed.

Sixteenn tequila shots later....

Seth, Paige, and I were sprawled out on my hotel room. I slouched against the bed. "Seth?", I groaned. "Babe?", Seth was obviously out of it. Seth managed to make his way over to me. Seth sat in front of me.

"When Seth is drunk, he kisses anyone.", Paige told me before she could barely stand up. "You want me, don't you?", he chuckled. "It's not like I'm lying when I say yes.", I confessed. "I want you.", Seth came closer. "Show me."

Author's POV

Seth grabbed Nikki's head and brought her closer. "I am madly in love you.", he whispered. Seth collided his lips with Nikki's. Seth picked up Nikki to the bed and began kissing down her body. Removing every inch of clothing. Seth slipped off Nikki's panties and began teasing Nikki's womanhood. Quiet moans filled the room. Nikki tugged on the sheets for strength. Seth cane up and removed his pants. Leaving him in boxers. "Ready?", he took off his boxers. Nikki nodded. Seth slowly entered. Moving at a careful pace, letting Nikii adjust to him. "Faster....", Nikki moaned. Seth did what she asked. Their skin making quick contact. "Seth!", Nikki screamed in lust. Seth leaned down to kiss Nikki, keeping his pace. Nikki loving Seth more and more.

I really like you, Seth Rollins.

Sorry for the short chapter. :(
,AJ