|:| *OPENING* |:| (SHORT)

I  pant heavily, as I run to the city, after hearing an explosion. My  shoes, stomping in small puddles, making small  splash sounds, through a cold, dark, alleyway.  

                                                                                       *

I  turn a corner, as my  eyes widen, and I tear up, as I look at the [SUPREME LEADER] face to face, with his sworn enemy. My eyes dirft to the side, where residences, and stores are on fire, trees are burning,  blood splattered all of the park benches, smoke coming from the theatre.  "No, no, no! This can't be happening. It's just like the time THEY attacked, The Republic Of Aurora." thought to myself. As I stared at the smirking Nights Coalition leader.

                                                                                      *

"Wow! Little brother, I never expected you to have so much love! Too bad momma isn't here to see it!" 

The male said, as it rang through my ears, as tears slipped from my eyes, down my cheeks, to the cold, yet warm concrete floor.

"Don't bring mom into this, she has nothing to do with such horrid things you're doing! Nor would she be proud!" 

The [SUPREME LEADER] sheriked, tearing up, and looking to the side. As the tears accidentally slid down his grey-rosy  cheeks.

"Hm? The baby getting upset. Because I mentioned our mom? Don't get me started on all the poor civilians you, and your disgusting operatives murdered! My coalition is glistening with smart operatives!" 

The coal skinned male laughed, as he finished his  'humorous' sentence.

There was another loud explosion, as a shoe ripped in half, flew past both males heads.

"Where's the caring boy that I knew? Whilst growing. WHAT'D HAPPENED TO HIM!" 

The [SUPREME LEADER] snapped, with pure hatred burning in his cold, rude, yet caring and kind eyes.

"He's gone."

Said the coal skinned male, once more.

"I declare war.." 

Said the [SUPREME LEADER] Great_Day, as his dark eyes stared into his brother, Horrid_Night's purple eyes. 

"LET THE WAR BEGIN!"

Screeched the coal skinned male, as Night operatives and Day operatives charged at each other.

*

*

*

*

*|:| FIVE YEARS EARLIER |:|*

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all so much for reading! ^^ 

I'm scared of how this story will end, so far, what're your thoughts on it? I'll update the story later, I promise! If I forget DM/PM me, telling me to update it! And I'll jump on it ASAP! 

Anywho, have a great rest of your day and or night!

[Operative Signing Off]! ^-^