|:|* CHAPTER 2*|:| [FEARLESS] {GREAT'S P.O.V}

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT!

I silently walk around the city. Watching operatives talk to civilians. I stare up at the sky, gritting my teeth. 

"Shit."

I think to myself. I look over  at the  museum. As I narrow my eyes. I silently walk off, towards the  theatre. 

I  go silent, as I notice a purple arm-band, with a triangle on it. 

I  was over, crouching down, and picking it up. 

"Purple."

I mutter. I stand up, and see purple glowing eyes in the shadows.

"Fearless."

 Something whipsers. I look down, clenching the purple arm-band in my hand.

"Tsk.. Isn't it a bit early, for this?" I hiss, in fear my operatives and civilians would be harmed.

"Oh little brother, you still have a lot to learn! Why do you care so much about them dumb operatives, of yours?" The voice comes from the purple eyes. The purple eyes seem to narrow a bit.

I snap my gaze up at him.

"Why do you have to be an asshole?" I say, glaring.

"Well, you see. Your civilians and slutty little operatives are disgusting, and useless!" He laughs.

"THEY ARE NOT USELESS!" I scream, gritting my teeth.

"They're much more loved than you will EVER be!" I point at him, still yelling.

"Oh please, are you telling me you care for them disgusting maggots?" He asks.

I go silent. And my eyes widen, not sure how to respond to such a question.

"I-.."

I start, but don't know how to finish, knowing if I admit it, I'll lose my non-caring, cold-hearted, tough act.

I grit my teeth, and glare.

"Yes. I care, I FUCKING LOVE THEM! THEY'RE LIKE MY DAMN CHILDREN! I'D BE LOST IF ANY OF THEM DIED!" I scream, causing the male to jump back, taken aback by my response.

"Tsk." 

Is the last thing he says, before disappearing. I silently look down, with a sad yet angry expression.