Two

Grace walked back into the flat and frowned as she saw Riley who was standing there with Nick. "What are you doing here?" Grace asked.

Riley looked to her and rolled her eyes. "Well. Nice to see you too. Michelle text me and said you were in trouble. Do you want to talk to me about what's going on? I'm worried about you. And you are my little sister," Riley said as Grace looked to her.

Grace knew she was far from okay. She was going through something that she wanted to tell her sister and she was scared. She was going through a lot. And she knew she would love to tell her sister everything. But it was a mess. And she was scared that Riley wouldn't believe her.

Grace looked at Riley and sighed. "I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me. I'm good. Just leave me alone and have your own life will you?" Grace spat as she walked off to her room and slammed her door.

Grace sighed as she rested her head against the door. She knew that she was pushing her family away. But she knew that she felt like she had no choice.

****

Grace sat on a mattress. She wiped away her tears from her eyes. She grabbed the vodka bottle off of the side. She had been raped again. And she knew that she couldn't stop it. She felt powerless.

Grace was scared. And she hated how powerless and scared it made her feel. She grabbed her phone off the side. She saw the missed calls from her mum and sighed.

Grace knew that she had been a brat. But she knew she was pushing her family away as she didn't know what else to do.

Grace didn't know how she could admit what was going on. She knew it was her own fault. She blamed herself for all of it. And she was too scared to stop it. Or try and stop it. She didn't know how.

Grace looked up as one of the girls walked in. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Grace rolled her eyes and looked at her. "What do you think?" She mumbled as she downed the vodka. She was hurt and in pain. 

"The cash. Lots for you. Just don't fight back. It only gets worse," she said as Grace frowned.

Grace felt cheap and used. She had no idea how to get out of this without ending up in this.

****

Grace sighed as she stood on the street. She looked at her phone and declined the call. Grace knew her life was falling apart. And she knew that there was only so much that she could take.

Grace had no idea just how much she was struggling to accept what she was going through. And that it was only going to get much worse as her mum was about to go off the rails sending her into a downwards spiral.

And how things weren't ever going to be the same again.