The Car Crash

Conor gets a call but he ignores it as he was crying and didn't want anyone to know..
Then Casper Rose (I know your thinking that's Conor but no he is Paige's friend/crush) gets the call from the same number he answers it as he was scrolling through insta and feeling bored..
Casper: hello?
Random Caller: hi! I'm sorry and hate to break this to you but who ever phone this is has been in a car crash!
*Casper sees whose  number it was..it was Paige's*
He freaks out and runs to the hospital which the random caller told him..he burst into tears grabs his car keys and reaches there in 5 minutes..he rushes to the reception and asks if someone who has been in an accident admitted here and asks the room number. The girl at the reception shakes her head and says that Paige is in the room on the first right on the 3rd floor..Casper reaches there and knocks. A doctor who was looking real worried answers the door.
Doctor: Yes, how can I help you?
Casper *all teared up*: is paige here? Can I see her?
Doctor: umm.. I'm sorry she is the O.R right now, you can see her in an hour or so whenever the operation is finished, I'll inform you..
Casper sits at the seat next to the door and holds his head internally screaming..he was surprised to see Conor or the guys weren't here so he calls them. Casper kept thinking that she was not gonna make it!
He calls Conor but he doesn't answer so, he calls Anth he answer almost immediately
Anth: Yo!
Casper: hi *in a shaky voice*
Anth: don't scare me with that voice
Anth gets a flashback to when he got a call from his mother about the death of his sister Fresia
Casper: please come to hospital..Please! The big green one near to your house..
Anth:what's wrong?
Casper: Just come!
Anth throws his phone forces everyone in his car goes to Conor's door do screams at him to come in his car,Conor  freaks out and gets in his car without a question and drives them to the hospital as fast as he could breaking all the signals..
Conor: Anth! Are you crazy!!
The policeman (Megan's father) who had Megan in his car right now starts chasing anths car!
Conor: the police are chasing us!! Anth!!
Megan immediately recognises Anth's car as he had taken Megan to the mall many times..
They both reach the hospital as soon as Anth gets out..
Frankie (Megan's dad) *shouts*: you are under arrest! Young man!
Anth pushes past him and runs inside the hospital towards the reception before he could say anything to the receptionist he sees Casper crying in the corner he rushes to him and asks..
Anth:what? What's wrong?!,
Casper could hear Anth's heartbeat
Casper: it's Paige!
Anth's heart just falls down and shatters
Casper and him get in the elevator