Chapter 7

“Hey, sleeping beauty.” Lexi heard Kol say as she started waking up. She was lying against his chest and he had his arms around her.

“Hey I'm sorry I didn’t think I was that tired.” She said pulling away just enough to look at him.

“It’s perfectly fine Lexi.” Kol said smiling sweetly at Lexi.

“Why didn’t you wake me?” Lexi asked.

“You looked so peaceful didn’t want to disturb you.” Kol replied catching one of the small braids in my hair and playing with it.

“Well that very kind of you Kol.”

“I do my best.” Kol replied leaning toward Lexi. The kiss was sweet kind of like your first kiss. Lexi jumped away from Kol when he put his hand on her waist.

“I'm sorry i didn’t mean to startle you.” Kol said.

“Its fine you just surprised me that’s all.” Lexi Said.

“Your friend hasn’t moved from the window think he is worried that im going to kidnap you.” Kol said looking over Lexi’s head.

“He doesn’t know you that’s all.”

“Everyone seems every protective you.” Kol said smiling at me.

“It gets very annoying actually.” Lexi said glaring at the floor.

“Why don’t you just tell them to leave you alone?” Kol asked stranding up.

“Haha I have tried but doesn’t go so well.” Lexi said taking Kol hand and stood up.

“Well if they drive you to the point of wanting to the point of insanity, you know where to find me.”

 “Thanks Kol; I have something to go take care of so I’ll see you later.” Lexi said giving him a hug.

“Enjoy your day.” Kol said.

“You two looked at comfy together.” Percy said as I opened the door.

“Stalker much.” I mumble was walk past him into the living room.

“Obviously someone has to keep an eye on you.”

“What makes you think I need a babysitter? I have been around for a very long time I know better than to fall for Kol’s tricks and charms.” I reply throwing myself down on a couch.

“What are up too?” Percy asked sitting down on the arm of the couch.

“I’m working on destroying that family from the inside.”

“And what about Kol?” Percy asked.

“Nothing that I can’t handle.”

“Can’t you just tell me what you planning?” Percy asked pleadingly.

“Well actually seeing as I am no longer communicating with Damon, I would to have someone who i trust helping me.” I said in thought.

“I am happy to be of service.” Percy replied,

“You know that I have forgotten what it’s to have someone who wants to be with me.” I said slowly.

“You have lots of people who like you, Lexi.” Percy said.

“That’s not what I mean; you can be in a room full of people and feel completely alone.” 

“Lexi sometimes you have people who are there for you if you only look.” Percy explained smiling at me.