Fight

Yuu's P.O.V.

       Shiho Kimizuki is one of the Jedi students under Guren, who became a Jedi Master and left to join the Rebel Alliance. Kimizuki and I never got along and the fact that he's here makes being here get from great to worst. How di I know it's Kimizuki? I recognized Kimizuki too well, the red hair and glasses gave it away. "Hello Young Yuichira Amane," Kimizuki said with a smug look, "didn't think you'll be here."

        "You two know each other?" Yoichia asked confused and I said, "let's just say he's one of Guren's Jedi students." "What are you doing here Kimizuki?" Shino asked confused then said, "I thought you'll be trying to help the rebellion." "Ever since General Shinya told us about a Sith attack coming," Kimizuki said, "he called everyone back to base, to be prepare for the attack." "Well, I see you've been busy," I said in an annoyed tone and Kimizuki said, "and I see that you haven't change; yeah, I saw you fight the bullies."

         "Hey, I didn't fight them, I just stopped from bullying Yoichia," I said a bit mad then Kimizuki said, "but you showed your lightsaber, with it on; besides, it sounded like you were fighting them." "Alright, enough you two, we can't have a fight happen in the Rebel Base," Shino said trying to calm us down and Yoichia said, "yeah, we're supposed to be a team." "I think you should listen to them Yuichira," Kimizuki said with a smirk, "you wouldn't want to end up a Sith."

         Oh that's it, he's done it now! If I wasn't angry before, I sure was now after what Kimizuki said. I pulled out my lightsaber, turned it on, to which Kimizuki did the same, and we started to fight. Yoichia was trying to calm us both down but there was no way we're going to calm down. "You improved, but I can see your anger hasn't changed," Kimizuki said with a smug face and I yelled, "shut up!"

           This caught Kimizuki off guard as I made him fall to the ground and hold the lightsaber in front of him, meaning that if he got up, he'll die. Kimizuki looked at me both surprised and shocked; now, I'm still a good person, so, there's no way I'm going to kill him. I turned my lightsaber off and put it away, saying, "don't you dare say that again." "Not bad, you might actually win in a battle against a Sith lord," Kimizuki said still surprised and I said, "well, you can't expect for me to be the same after two years."

            I held my hand out for him to take, to which he did, and I helped him up. "What the heck were you two thinking?!" Kimizuki and I both heard someone yell; it wasn't from Shino or Yoichia, but rather from someone else. We all looked over to see a girl, my age, with yellow-orangish hair and looked like to be one of the rebel commanders. "You two are supposed to be a team," the yellow-orangish hair girl said as she walked over to us, "but I see you two fight like cats and dogs, which needs to stop now before you cause a commotion."

            "Apologies Commander Mitsuba," Kimizuki said, "it won't happen again." "It better not, I have heard you got into fights with other rebels-" Mitsuba, who I think is her name, said angrily but stopped talking when she saw Shino. "Well, if it isn't Shino Hiragi," Mitsuba said then asked, "I thought you were training with Guren, what are you doing here?" "Master Guren was called here by General Shinya, who called for us too," Shino said calmly.

            I looked a Shino with the look of 'do you know her?' That made Shino's eyes widened and said, "oh, Yuichira, this is Mitsuba Sangu, one of the commanders of the Rebel Alliance." "A pleasure to meet you," I said and Mitsuba said, "I take your Yuichira Amane, one of Guren's students." "Yeah, pretty much," I said and Mitsuba asked, "are you always mad like this?" "Not all the time," I said a bit surprised and Mitsuba said, "well, you should control your anger, being angry leads to the dark side of the force."

             "Please don't remind me," I said then Shino said, "I apologize for Yuichira's anger issues, she's been like this ever since...the incident." I knew he was talking about Mika's death and just looked to the ground sadly, which made Mitsuba realized that it was a bad incident. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," Mitsuba said feeling a bit awkward then at that moment, someone walked over to us and asked, "are you all called by the names Yuichira Amane, Shino Hiragi, Yoichia Saotome, Shiho Kimizuki, and Mitsuba Sangu?" "Yeah, what about it?" I asked confused and the person said, "General Shinya wishes to see you all." He wanted to see us, why?

T.B.C.