1

3rd Person

Nicole and Sophie were walking up to the mail.
"Sam Carmichael."
"Bill Anderson."
Nicole took in a deep breath.
"Harry Bright."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD!" Sophie, Lisa and Ali all screamed. Nikki was just laughing as she ran after Soph.
"Oh I missed you!" Soph said as they hugged.
"We're Sophie, Ali, Lisa and we're the greatest bestest mates! I'm tough, I'm tall, I'm tiny and we're gonna rock this place woah! Alright." They finished their handshake. Lisa and Ali started looking at Soph's wedding ring.
"Awww I want one."
Soph just yelled happily "I'm getting married tomorrow!"
"Nicole, how have you been?" Lisa asked.
"Pretty stressed, but okay. We just have to make sure this little sister of mine has the perfect wedding!" She replied, wrapping her sister in a tight hug. "Oh please Neeks, you're only older by a few minutes!" Sophie exclaimed, as she unwrapped my arms from around her. "Well anyways, me and Soph got a huge secret and we can't tell anyone else." Ali and Lisa widened their eyes and looked towards Sophie's belly. "Sophie are you-"  "No! No! We've invited our dad to my wedding." Sophie said.

"You are joking!"
"You've found him?" Ali asked.
"No no no, not exactly." Nicky said. "But look at the time, I gotta help Sky for that party tonight, see ya later, Soph." I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Bye Neeks." "See you later Nicole." Nicole ran up and left the beach to find Sky. "Yo Sky! Do you need any help?" She asked. "Um sure, Nicky. Could you help me with this banner?"
Nicky climbed up the ladder and placed the banner.
"Thanks Nicky." Sky said as he hugged her. "Well, I gotta run and see what Sophie and our friends are doing. Bye Sky!"

"Bye Nicky!" He yelled after her.
She reached her sister, who was upstairs.
"Neeks, what's up?" Soph asked. "You and Sky?"
"Seriously?" Nicole laughed.
They heard talking outside and when the girls looked, they yelled. "AUNTIE ROSIE!!!" "Hey!"
"Come here to me! Oh!" Sophie and Nicole rushes to hug Rosie.

"I bet you don't remember me."
"Not with all that plastic surgery." Rosie joked
"Of course we remember you Auntie Tanya!" Nicole said, hugging Tanya tightly.

Donna started taking down the laundry she wanted to finish before she went to get Rosie and Tanya.
"Sky tell them how you're going to put me on the line."
"Online!" Sophie corrected.

Sky started talking about the whole thing. "You know this place used to be known as the fountain of Aphrodite, you know, the goddess of Love. And legend says when you drink the water, you find your true love." Sophie explained. "Ugh, Love, the one thing I was cursed to have is a love life." Nicole exaggerated. "You will find yours soon enough." Sky said, hugging her. "Sky's right, Neeks."

"C'mon Soph, we gotta go finish our chores." Nicole reminded Sophie. "See you later Sky."

Time Skip after the song 'Money Money Money'

Sophie and Nicole brought out some crates when they saw three men.
"Hi." Sophie started.
"Can we help you?" Nicole asked.

"Yes, um can we know where our rooms are?"
"I'm Bill Anderson." Sophie and Nicole's eyes widened.
"I'm Bright, Harry Bright." The second man said. Again, the girls' eyes became even bigger.
"Sam Carmichael." The girls looked at the three men, then each other. Both realizing the same thing: they don't know who their birth father is out of these three men.

Sam took off his sunglasses, asking "You were expecting us?"

PART 1 COMPLETE!!!