chapter 8

the last thing I remember is Mikey kissing me on the forehead saying "goodnight baby I love you sleep well darling." I love him.

------------------------------------

I woke up to flashing cameras in my face. what? why? why would anyone want any photos of me i thought to myself. i don't understand. I turned round but I felt the space empty next to me. i swear Mikey was next to me, where is he? I open my eyes carefully, trying to adjust my eyes with the light but it wasn't happening. after blinking for a while i turn round again to where the boys were taking photos of me but they were gone.

"RYAN!!!" i shouted at the top of my lungs "WHERE ARE YOU ?"

"ahh sleeping beauty is finally awake. what do u want Andy?" he asks in a warm but joking tone while walking through the door to the room.

"where were you? where is Mikey? where is everyone????" I panicked to my bestfriend

"Andy it's okay he is just in the other room with us getting a drink, calm down!" Rye replied trying to calm me down.

I smiled

Thank god he didn't leave me I thought to myself. I decided I would finally get out of bed and get ready

I just put on some black ripped jeans and a plain white t shirt with a black and yellow zip up jacket. Done
I ran into the bathroom to do my morning routine in there which include teeth, wash face and hair.

Then I just ran out the house to go to M&S to get some food. I didn't get much I just got a pork pie 🥧 and some biscuits 🍪 and a bottle of coke to drink then made my way home.

It was a fun walk home until I noticed a car following me slowly. I picked up my pace slightly and turned the corner.

Shit! I started to panic. I need to call rye. So I picked up my phone and called.
Thankful he picked up after the first 2 rings!

"Rye I need help I'm on my way home M&S and a black car is following me help me !!! I'm like 5 minutes away from the park help me!!"

" okay I'm on a run anyways so I'm near there I will be there fast !"
Then he hangs up.

Rye is a fast runner but I didn't think he was that fast. He was there within like 2 minutes. He spotted the car there and told Andy to hold his hand and walk close to him. I done as rye said and the car sped off within seconds.

"Thankyou rye I don't know what would of happened if u didn't come !"
" no problem Andy. Now let's get u home and out of the cold shall we."
"Okay"
And enjoyed the walk home together .