Chapter 5

Andy's POV

As I started walking across to the little park, my thoughts start to go off on its own. Do I like Mikey? Does he like me? Wait probably not. He is straight like all my other friends. Geez I just wish I knew him more but I feel like I have known him my whole life. Im going to talk to Rye later. Yeah I'm gonna do that.

By the time I was finished thinking the rain had stopped and I was sat on the swings.

Suddenly my phone started ringing, it was Rye.

A-Heyy wassup
R-hey where are you??
A-I'm at the park across the road why what's up?
R-it's Mikey he was having a shower and slipped and now he can't stand we need to get him to A&E (if u don't know what A&E is, it is basically the emergence care place. Like a hospital and doctors but not in a way)
A-okay I'm on my way now help in get up and put some trousers and top on I will get the car ready.  See ya in 5
R- okay bye

I hung up the phone and ran to get the car ready. After I done that I ran upstairs to help carry Mikey down and sat him in the back seat. The drive was about 10 minutes so by the time we got there it was 12:47 noon so it shouldn't be that busy. Mikey went straight in for an X-ray. It took them a while so I decided to ask Rye about Mikey.

A-hey can I ask u something?
R- yea Mikey is gay, yea he likes you too and yea you to should date and before u ask how I knew what u were going to ask u talk in your sleep 😉

I just sat there looking at him with wide eyes. What the heck just happened. I slouch back into the chair in disbelief that he knew.
It seemed that I was sat there for a while because Mikey came back out with crutches and a cast on his leg.

We ran over to make sure he was alright and to see what was wrong?

M-I have a fractured leg and a broken ankle. I need to be on crutches for 6 weeks then come back to see if it's healed up. They told me I have to stay off my feet for 48 hours the I can go places with u too.
R-alright then lets get u home.
A-come on
R-ooo can we go to Asda so I can run in and get some ice cream please.
A-yeah sure

We arrived at the big A and Rye told us to stay in the car

M- so umm
A- can I ask u something please
M-umm yeah s-sure
A- do u like me
M-course I like u
A- no that's not what I mean I mean like like me ?

Mikey a face goes bright red and by this time I have turned around to face him properly.

M- Andy ever since u opened the door I fell in love with u but I know u would never like me back so I just kept quiet so u wouldn't ha...

I couldn't help it I kissed him. And he just sat there in shock. A minute passed and he realised what was happening and started to kiss back. I smiled in to the kiss while he deepened it and smiled. We pulled away from the kiss to catch our breath and saw Rye walking over with a smirk on his face.

R- so u ready lovebirds
Mikey and I looked at each other and smiled
M+A- yeah we are.

And started to drive back to the flat.

----------------------------------------------------

OMG guys thankyou so much for getting this book to 1k so quickly! Thankyou to everyone who has read it and enjoyed it. I know I haven't been updating a lot but I have been so court up with school and dance that I keep forgetting. I hope u all had an amazing Christmas and have a happy new year.

If anyone has any ideas on how to improve this book or have any ideas on what I would like to see in this book please message me on here thankyou I am going to try to set up a snapchat so u can message me on their.
-Amy xx