2- "the one that's always chasing your heart" (nsfw)

slight nsfw! please vote and comment--it makes my day! art in media above is mine! and yes, alastor is creole.

1920S SLANG GLOSSARY—WORDS USED IN THIS CHAPTER AND MEANINGS

air-tight: handsome, fine af

zozzled: ecstatic, a bit too overjoyed, etc

-sporkie

it had taken years for both angelo and alastor to find someone as broken as eachother. 3 years ago to be exact, and they hadn't ever split.

anthony shut the curtains of alastor's studio before kissing alastor passionately. alastor kissed back. he pulled away after a moment.

"let's be on our way, mon ange." alastor said, putting a feminine fur coat on anthony so that no one could tell he was a man. alastor left the radio station, holding his thin, freckled boy closely.

they walked back to their secluded and forested home. anthony sat his husband down in a chair before selecting a thick cut of a certain, questionable meat and putting it in a pan over a fire. anthony, himself, preferred not to eat meat products. this was purely for alastor. anthony also selected two cylindrical glasses and filled them with wine.

"for you, daddy." anthony said, flaunting as he starts setting alastor's dinner at the table in front of him.

alastor chuckled a bit at that name. "thank you, ange." alastor said. soon later, anthony joined alastor. anthony dinner was rice, a common, inexpensive substitute of meat for him. they took this time together to flirt and connect with eachother.

"you did an amazing job at your radio show tonight, honey." a smirk washed over anthony's face. "and if you'll let me, i'll give you a show myself."

"that would be amazing, anthony."

both boys ditched their dinner, practically running to their bedroom. alastor watched anthony strip to just his dress and panties—the same way a cat would watch a mouse.

"sit in my lap."  alastor dominantly half said, half growled.

anthony sat in alastor's lap. alastor let out a soft growl, nibbling and biting everywhere he could on the boy's neck. anthony let out a sharp cry, head falling aside. his skin was constantly covered in love marks, but alastor's always meant the most. they were beautiful to him. blood seeped out, prompting alastor to lick it. anthony whined submissively as he unbuttoned alastor's suit, looking at the beautiful symbols engraved on alastor's clear, caramel coloured skin. these were voodoo symbols, a common practice in the leblanc family. voodoo would bring them all together.

"oh my," anthony began, "you're air-tight, babe."

"not as much as you, mon ange."

"mmm, debatable." anthony said, kissing at alastor's chest and collarbone. alastor took this as an opportunity to pull his boyfriend's dress off. anthony blushed. alastor looked at the thin, freckled boy. he looked absolutely delectable.

anthony held onto alastor as alastor kissed at every scar on his body. rather it was from his father, his clients, or his cruel life, he had tons of scars.

nonetheless, alastor still thought anthony was the most beautiful person ever.

alastor eventually found himself lower on anthony. he to see anthony's blushing. alastor smirked, parting anthony's thighs before pulling down his panties. he kissed at his member.

anthony shivered, digging his fingernails into anthony's shoulders. alastor smirks as he takes anthony's member in his mouth.

"fuck--al!!!--" anthony moans, voice full of lust, hips bucking. alastor smiles, taking him deeper, scratching at anthony's thigh. angelo was weak under alastor's touch.

anthony couldn't take it any longer. he let out a sharp cry as alastor led him to orgasm.

"wow, alastor," anthony breathed, "you truly zozzled me."

as anthony caught his breath and pulled his dress back on, alastor pulled him into his lap. anthony sat against his chest, nuzzling into him.

"al--?"

"yes, mon ange?"

"how did i ever get so lucky?"

"what do you mean?"

"i've just never felt so loved--so appreciated--so wanted. i can't see how i deserve this. all i've done is sin."

"sha....." alastor began.

"you wouldn't leave me, right?" anthony said, tears forming in his eyes.

"i would never, sha." alastor says, reaching to dry the tears falling down anthony's cheek. "nothing could break us. not even death."

"i never thought i'd find someone who is as demented as i am. i never thought i'd find love." anthony admits, burrowing his face into alastor's chest. anthony smiles warmly as alastor kisses his forehead, pulling a quilt over the two of them.

"i'll never leave you."