3- "demolition lovers" (blood/murder, abuse)

"mon ange— wake up." alastor whispered, early in the morning.

"it's too early, al—" anthony mutters, re-adjusting his pillow.

"there's someone out for us, anthony." alastor says, gathering his many knives and packing them in his pockets. anthony bolted up, putting on a presentable and seemingly innocent outfit. he cross dressed  in an attempt to look like an innocent maiden. but this wasn't unusual, as anthony cross dressed a lot. he also grabbed his own weapons.

"lets be on our way, sha. they're at the radio station, and we wouldn't want to keep them waiting." alastor said, smirking devilishly.

anthony smiled. he wasn't the biggest fan of killing, but he couldn't resist how unbelievably attractive alastor looked as he would murder his victims. not to mention his blood kink—

they walked to the radio station and were greeted by a thin, middle aged man.

"hello, sir! what brings you here?" alastor said, holding out his hand for the man to shake.

the man did not seem amused. he spoke, "my wife saw those murderers you told us about yesterday."

"oh yes!" alastor smiled a bit, trying to tangent from what the man had told him. "! i have a beautiful gal myself! angel, introduce yourself!"

anthony awkwardly waved at the man, whose face hadn't changed at all since he arrived.

"that's not a girl." the man said, rolling his eyes.

"oh, but it is!" alastor said, putting an arm around anthony.

"really? because i don't see any female parts." he stepped closer to anthony to touch at his chest to examine that he was indeed correct.
"you just look like a bunch of f*ggots to me."

"lets get you going, sir!" alastor said, pissed off that anyone had insulted, let alone touched, his dear anthony. he slowly pulled out a shotgun from his back pocket.

"where's my reward?" the man asked, before being greeted with a gun to his temple.

"i don't think you're worthy of it." alastor stated, holding his hand out to anthony, who nervously held it back.

the man tried to protest, but fear overcame him and he was unable to move—unable to run away.

alastor let his finger graze the trigger.

"this should teach you to never mess with my angel ever again."

and with that, the trigger had been pulled, causing an explosion of blood in the dark of the night.

anthony was a bit uneasy, which was noticed by alastor.

"are you alright darling?" alastor said, pulling him closely.

"yes, i'm okay." anthony said. alastor pulled him into a tight embrace, anthony took this as an opportunity to kiss alastor passionately. alastor kissed back.

once they pulled away, alastor spoke.

"it's almost morning...i've got to broadcast soon. do you think you can go back to our place without getting caught?"

"i'll try my best." anthony said, truthfully. "i've got to visit the boss today. i'm sure he'll be pissed that i took a day off. but, i got a client later."

"sha..." alastor began. "if he dares to hurt you, you tell me immediately, okay?"

"yes, al." anthony said, though he was sure he'd lie anyway, just so alastor wouldn't worry.

"good boy." alastor said, before kissing anthony's cheek. "au revoir."

"goodbye."

•𖤐•

anthony walked into the pimp-house, gulping as he saw his boss.

"oh angelcakes~"

"yes val—?" anthony said, shaky.

"did you forget to visit me yesterday?"

"yes— i was with alastor..."

val chuckled. "you think he owns you, do you?" val steps uncomfortably close, lifting anthony's chin to look him right in the eye. he put his hand on anthony's arm.

"i own you. no one else. you're the best slut in this entire city. don't let me down again. or you'll regret it." val whispers menacingly, digging into anthony's arm. anthony flinched, shuffling out of val's grasp. anthony practically ran into the other room with the rest of valentino's prostitutes.

"good slut. go make us some money."  val said, watching anthony exit.

this was going to be a long day.