PREFACE

Good day, fellow writers. Thank you for finding this story of mine.

I am so grateful to write for the first time in this huge platform. Writing is some kind of a passion to me ever since a little kid. It has been a month long journey for me before I finally finished this story. A culmination I'm so happy to share with you hopefully.

Honestly at first, I thought WATTPAD SUCKS. There was this things that bothered me everytime I hear that. I thought wattpad contains trash fan fics, boring adventures and toxic love stories, but I realized that it was nothing like that. Wattpad is a writing platform for those who dreams and keeps on dreaming, like me. I want people to know me through my stories, get insights. Now, every single one of writers or even readers here have my utmost respect. You are part of my inspiration on why I write this kind of stories. For those people who busted their asses for every single day, to make sure that they have at least an hour to write, update their stories for their readers, salute to you guys. I want to be like you, a true workhorse of Wattpad. Keep inspiring a lot of people, especially teens.
About this story, well this story is kind of personal to me. Who doesn't want to travel back in the past and try to change things?
I love films, so the concept of time travel was introduced to me long time ago. I'm fascinated by the simple yet complex concept. I hope I did my best to make the concept simple, yet effective to you.

P.S.
There's a hidden message that you can decode in the title of each part, from 1-20. Though it's better for you to solve it once you finish the whole story. The message contains a sort of spoiler so maybe you have to endure the whole story first. It's a little easter egg I decided to put on this story.