The Break Up Part 2 Ch. 8

The next day Olive and Otto came into the office using different entry points. Walking through the door at the same time, they gave eachother intensively stern looks. Entering there respective sections. There was dead silence, until a breaking news report interrupted saying that the blobs and the centigurps have teamed up and laser chickens were joining them. Then the Big O (formerly Ms.O) said to Olive and Otto this case is too dangerous  for regular agents. So I'm sending you two out to solve it. So Olive and Otto looked at eachother and rolled their eyes."

 "I know things have been rough between you lately, but I need you to put your differences aside and save the town." Said the Big O. "Okay what do we know?"Olive said. "That blobs are messy, and the chickens shoot lasers, and centigurps like ball shaped objects." Otto replied. "Say that last part again." Olive responded. "And centigurps like ball shaped objects." Yes, let's start there." Olive replied. "I've got the basketball court." Said Olive. "And I've got the beach." Said Otto and with that they split up.

 When Olive arrived at the basketball court it was pretty empty, but she just chalked it up to nobody plays basketball this early in the morning. However she found forty-five centigurps and was glad she was already halfway done. Little did she know that  finding the other hand would ALMOST be hardest thing she'd do that day. On the other hand the beach was pretty crowded as people was trying to get in those last bits of summer. Otto saw people playing volleyball and playing with beach balls, but more importantly centigurps. A lot of people on the beach, especially kids thought the centigurps were cute and playing with them and Otto had to give away a lot free ice cream to get the kids to give them up.   Meanwhile Olive had been to every sports venue in town to wrap up catching the centigurps. Tiredly entered the tennis court and found the last five and a lot of blobs. "Double success!" Olive thought in her head.

 When Otto finally wrapped up forty five centigurps, he left the beach and started heading back to HQ figuring that Olive would have the other fifty five. On his way back he spotted a park and thought it'd be nice to take a break, then to his surprise he found another five centigurps. As he was rounding them up, Olive showed up at the exact same park. When they saw eachother, they awkwardly approached one another and exchanged information and combined the blobs and the centigurps back together making one centigurp and a big blue blob. Then out of nowhere a laser chicken nearly struck Otto. Startled by this he fell back and threw his gadget up it air. Olive ran up to him was he okay. Soon the laser chickens were destroying buildings, homes and everything around them until there was nothing left but them. Realizing they were surrounded they huddled together. Then an extremely big laser chicken faced them. About to shoot Otto cried "If we die I want you to know one thing: "I love you!"and Olive cried "I love you too!" Then the laser chicken shot, but missed giving Otto time to retrieve his gadget and with this gadget he disarmed the beast. Then Olive grabbed Otto's hand and the just sat there for the first time in a while happy to be near eachother again.