Little do you know..

Todoroki's siblings here crying and screaming. They all start to run to Todoroki room. When they get there they all have tears in their eyes Shinsou and Iida helped Aizawa carry Shoto to the car, Momo and Midoriya running to the car crying.

Todoroki's POV
I wake up a bit. I'm so tired. On my right I see Hizashi holding my hand, not letting go, and crying. And on my left are my siblings sobbing. I try to fall asleep but damn the noises keep on waking me up. I black out again. 5 hours later. I wake up on a white hospital bed. I turn around and see a note. I read it

Dear Shoto,
Me and your dad went to work and your siblings are at school. You should be feeling better now. I will allow you to walk home alone by yourself. There is food for you in the fridge if you get hungry. Stay safe. We will all meet you at home if you do. If now we'll visit you. That's all
From dad

Shoto sighed and found his clothes and put them on. He walked home. When he got home he opened the fridge and ate. He changed into his hoodie and went to his bedroom. He felt like he should've died. He didn't deserve to live. He went to his cabinet and found his razor. He gave himself a few cuts then walked to the living room and watching tv.

-time skip- school has ended
"Shoto!" Shinsou said as he started hugging him. "We were so worried about you!" Iida said doing his arm thing. Momo and Midoryia said but hugged Shoto while smiling and crying. "I'm fine" Shoto said. His siblings started doing their homework but not Shinsou. Shinsou grabbed Shoto by the wrist and dragging him to his room. "Shoto listen to me." Shinsou said putting his hand on Shoto's shoulder.

"W-wha-what are you talking about??" He said nervously. "You know exactly what I'm talking about about." Shinsou said in a serious voice "I'm fin-" before Shoto could finish Shinsou cut him off. "Shoto! Your obviously not okay!" Shinsou said. "Show me your arms" Shinsou said. "A-w-why?? t-thers n-nothing." Shoto said. Shinsou pulled Shoto arm over and pulled his sleeve. Showing all of his scars. Shoto quickly pulled away and pulled down his sleeve.

Shinsou couldn't believe his eyes. "Shoto" he says. As all according to plan Shoto says "yes?" Then Shinsou brainwashes him. Making Shoto freeze in place. "Shoto how did you get those scars" Shinsou said looking Shoto directly at his eyes. "I cut myself" he says. "When did this start?!" Shinsou says not wanting to know the answer. "Since I was 5"  he replies. Shinsou stops brainwashing him. "I-I'm sorry" Shinsou says "YOUR SO ANNOYING!" Shoto yells running outside slamming the door.