〔 urata ✒ sensei 〕

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

"Kuu.....Hnn.... Haa!! Se-sensei!~"

This is insane he doesn't call me Ura-san or Urata-san

"Hnngh! Se-sensei!~ I-it fe-feels go-good!! Fwaa!~"

The Brunette grins in satisfaction slaming himself inside The Redhead deeper hitting hi's weak spot making The Younger's mind went blank in pleasure, A drool runs through The Younger's lips, The Brunette keeps slamming himself in faster pace making The Redhead moaned loudly.

When did this happen?

Well, Sakata had just failed from the his math test with a score of 15/100, He isn't dumb nor idiot (in some way) He's just lazy to understand all of it, And he's also having a hard memorizing Numbers and Formula One By One, I mean every student would have a hard time isn't it?

The Brunette started sucking The Younger's Pink Puckering Nipples not caring if other students would hear The Younger's scream or moans, The Redhead gripped on The Older's shoulder screaming Urata's name alarming him that he's about to come, The Older grins licking Sakata's earlobe allowing him -since Urata is in his near also- With one last deep thrust they cum in sync, Urata groaning Sakata's name and Sakata screaming Urata's name.

The Older pulled out and planted a playfull kiss on The Redhead's swollen lips smirking, The Younger had already passed out and sleeps peacefully.

"If you passed the next test semester i'll give you reward~ Remember that Honey~"

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ