〔 urata ✒ stress 〕

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

The Brunette who is now suffering from stress sipping his coffee beside his table and continuing his paper works, It's already pass midnight and he knows how worried The Redhead is if he pressure himself from work, Stretching his arms he close The Laptop and wearing his jacket, gloves and scarf.

He rode The Train and when it's now his stop he got to the nearest park passing by and continuing his long walk, He saw neighbors who is wide awake now and doing there usual chores as he greeted them a 'good morning' who had been replied with a cheerful tone.

As he reach his apartment he check the time and it's around 5 Am, Sighing he opens the door not making any sound, Removing his shoes he heard soft snores from the sofa and he guess that The Redhead had been sleeping there again.

He take a peek at The Redhead before smiling at how cute he's boyfriend would sleep with a small droll on his lips, It's like his stress have gone just by seeing Sakata everyday, everynight, and everytime.

He sat on the cold floor beside The Redhead who is shifting from his sleep and kissing his forehead earning a small groan and shade of blush on his pale skin, Urata smiled at how Sakata would still act this cutely even tho he is sleeping.

"Ne Sakata? Can i get a kiss from you after you woke up? I need someone who remove this stress from me."

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ