└𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

❝  𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝑨𝑴 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊'𝒎 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆

❝  𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝑨𝑴 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊'𝒎 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆. 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ❞

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"WE ARE GONNA TELL HER THE TRUTH," Elena told Stefan while her sister backed away from the pair allowing them to say whatever Stefan clearly wanted to say. The look in his eyes said everything Maya needed to know, that is nnext words to her should be avoided at all cost. If he couldn't immediately find her, maybe he wouldn't do what she knew he was planning. What the shouts of her sister confirmed as footsteps drew nearer.

She could feel him standing beside her trying to find his words, slightly glancing at him was the finale nail in her coffin. Forming inside her hollowed out eyes were tears, "Don't Stefan. Please, I know I was wrong earlier. You don't have to run. We could meet in our place, a-and talk. Y-You don't have to go," she begged him but the certainty within him was unshakable.

"Too many people have died Maya," he reasoned with her his voice crackling as the words fell from his lips. Stefan couldn't help himself and he had to wipe away her tears as he told her, "If staying here means I help wreck more of your life than I already have...then I have no choice but to leave Maya."

The Gilbert teenager recoiled from his touch shaking her head, "So what is this? Goodbye? You come into my life, make yourself mean something to me and then you just go? And somehow you think that's what I want?"

Stefan shook his head admitting, "I know you don't want this, I don't want this. But I can't be the person who gets you killed, out of all the people I've gotten killed or killed myself...I wouldn't be able to bare that the most. So yes, this is goodbye Maya. I'm sorry."

Her voice was stolen from her watching as Stefan made his way into the dark of night. When he was nearly consumed by shadow it hit her that her last chance to make herself heard was now. Her feet carried her forward following in his steps as she shouted, "Well I don't forgive you! Do you hear that? I will never forgive you Stefan Salvatore as long as we both live if you leave now." Her shouts brought Elena from the other side of the car.

She watched as Maya suddenly stopped following him and her voice sobbed, "Stefan..." The defective Gilbert froze, waiting for him to return but he never did. She was left shouting his name into the endless night until Elena brought her back to reality.

The elder twin wrapped her arm around Maya saying, "Let me help you." For once, her sisters desire to take care of her wasn't meant with resistance or hostility but the collapsing of a dying star that had just lost its last reason to carry on.

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

maya's outfit for the first chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE

this is a story being rewritten and republished, a lot will be the same especially the first book cause most of the changes I have in mind are for season two and beyond but either way I just wanted to remind yall before the story started. also, this is darker version of the story that will become darker as the series goes. justt have patience, have fun, and enjoy ( for some who will be re-reading ) the story once more.

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .