𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺

CHAPTER TWO; PILOT

❝ it is here in this quiet little town where our story began and group of near strangers found themselves on an inescapable journey together that would intertwine them for eternity ❞

it is here in this quiet little town where our story began and group of near strangers found themselves on an inescapable journey together that would intertwine them for eternity

˚ ༘ ·˚꒰ 𝒏𝒐 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 ꒱ ₊

˚ˑ1:35 ━━━●───── 3:47

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉

\

・ 。゚☆

mystic falls high school

FROM THE TIME SHE was young Maya Jane had excelled at school. She had always been good at that, excelling at things. From school, to archery, fighting, or art she loved to achieve simply because it was the one time she felt good about herself. That being said, even with her need for approval and achievement she avoided Mr. Tanner's class as if he were a plague.

Not that she was different than any other student in the school in that regard. But all her bluster for avoidance was cut short at the sound of Tyler calling out, "May! May hold up!"

The brunette turned her body stopping in her path seeing Tyler making his way towards her swiftly. Any desire she had to avoid class had vanished with the sight of him and filled her with an urgency to get away. Nearly a completed week of school was finished and it had taken everything in May to hold it together. A few cigarette breaks carefully masked from Elena's watchful eye, paired with returning home merely to sleep the rest of the day was enough for her.

Tyler had graced her with leaving her alone for a short time that seemed to be up as it seemed. Every time she looked at him she saw nothing but his lips on Vicki's neck, all the other ways they hurt each other seemed like nothing compared to genuinely cheating on the other. Sure, they had played cruel, down right twisted games during their "breaks" to rile the other up, but neither had ever cheated, at least she hadn't.