sorry..

Kian and Andrea broke up 5months ago and ur dating her for 2 months.

You and Andrea were arguing because of the pic she saw u posted *pic of you and one of your girl friend*

"I don't understand why you are so jealous. Like come on babe.. She's just a friend." You said calmly trying not to snap at her "FRIEND yeah right.. She's like your MOST clingiest friend" she said whil emphasizing the words friend amd most "and so?? It doesn't means that she likes me.. Babeeee. Come on. Don't be like that." You said while frowning because you hated arguing with her. "Kian never cheated.. I never felt unloved when i was with kian.. Kian was so good to me" Andrea mumbled "WHAT?! Oh my god andrea! What the fuck!? Ur really saying this in my face!? If YOUR kian was SOO good.. Why did he left you then? Why did he left you for another girl? Fuck you andrea!" You spat at her.. You were hurt.. Like really hurt of what she said but you cannot cry. You're more than angry than hurt of what she said because u did everything for her.. Forget kian. Love her. Everything but.. It's just not enough.. You're not enough..

"Oh my god.. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean  that! (Y/n) please! I'm so--" she pleaded after she realized what she have done. "Save it. I'm leaving." You said and grabbed your keys and phone in the dining table. After you closed the front door you hear her scream for you "(y/n) please! I'm sorry!" She cried but you never turned back.. Ur hurt.

U got in your car and drove away from her house.your phone beeped and beeped . texts from andrea.. But u never bothered reading them because 1.)ur pissed at her like really pissed and 2.) Ur driving.

Once you reached your apartment u go straight to ur room not bothering to get changed.. U turned ur phone off and slept..

U slept for about 2 hours.. Once u woke up u remembered what happened and then u cried and cried.. U opened ur phone and saw that andrea tweeted "@andrearussett: sorry. *broken heart emoji* come backkk! :(((" and "@andrearussett: babe.. Check your messages please! *broken heart emoji* *sad face emoji*" u checked ur messages and seen that andrea sent you like ton. Like a ton of messages.. I read the newest one "from my baby wussett *heart emoji* "I'm coming over.. Sorry and i love you.. I really do. ♥ :(" the text was sent on 4:18 pm and it's 4:27 pm. u never bothered fixing yourself.. She knows where the spare keys are. U heard the lock click and andrea knocked on your door *room* she entered shyly but you just played with your fingers. "Hey.." She said shyly while walking towards you shyly then sat on your bed but not close to you. "Mmm." You said. She scooted closer to you and held your hand then she placed her finger under your chin to make her look at you in the eyes "im soo sorry.. I didn't mean what i said.. I'm sorry" she hugged you but you just sat there still then you felt your shoulder getting wet. You slightly pushed her and see that she's crying and her eyes full of guilt and regret of what she said earlier to you.. You sighed. And held her.. And you realized u can never hate her. U kissed the top of her head since you're taller than her and said "ya know.. I should be the one crying right now." You whispered at her jokingly "I'm s-sorry (y/n) i swear i didn't mean it. I was j-just jealous of laura *your friend*" she said while digging her face in your neck and held you tight like never wanting to let you go.. "Shhh. Don't cry,love. It's okay.. It's okay." You said with your famous british accent "no.. I'm sorry. I love you not kian" she said while climbing on to your lap "yeah.. I love you more." You adjusted so she would be in more comfortable position. "Idk why you are so nice to me.." She said hugging you. "Because..." You lifted her chin up and look into her eyes "because... I love you. That's why.." You smiled at her and kissed her sweetly. "I love you,andrea." You said again and you two laid in your bed and cuddled then slept again..