chapter 3

"first things first Imma say all the word inside my head..... "there goes my alarm I stretched my hand and switched it off, gosh I hate mornings I walked into the bathroom and got showered and did my hair im not that busy in the office today so I wore something semi casual,i walked out of the room and went to wake the twins so I gently shook them awake "hey guys good morning you have to wake up now so we can get to school" I got them into the bathroom and helped them brush their teeth even though they protested I went downstairs and made some waffles for everybody "dona, Auggy breakfast, oh and don't forget your bags "I shouted to them upstairs and I heard them running down the stairs I watched them come down and sit at the table so I gave them their breakfast and also their lunches

 "there goes my alarm I stretched my hand and switched it off, gosh I hate mornings I walked into the bathroom and got showered and did my hair im not that busy in the office today so I wore something semi casual,i walked out of the room and went ...

(the twins) After they finish their  breakfast I packed up their lunches and we went out to the car when we got there I drove them to school " Donna ,Auggy I was wondering if maybe we could go to the beach sometime you know we haven't spent a lot ...

(the twins)
After they finish their  breakfast I packed up their lunches and we went out to the car when we got there I drove them to school " Donna ,Auggy I was wondering if maybe we could go to the beach sometime you know we haven't spent a lot of time together since you started school so on Saturday I'm going to take a day off and thenwe can go to the beach but how does that sound " I looked at them through the rearview mirror and saw them nodding " ok Mum we will love that ,I drove them to their school "OK guys have a good day at school and pay attention to your teachers "I said unbuckling them and gave them a kiss each and I watched them get I to the school, I drove off to my office ,when I got there I gave the keys to my valet to park my car and I went up to my office greeting some people in my way when I got up to my office I saw Shannon there already "morning Shannon "I say walking to my office she looks up and immediately starts following me "good morning ma'am, you have a meeting with Broxley in 15 minutes ,here are the documents of the sales statistics you asked for and also Exla &co called this morning and set up a meeting for tomorrow "she said while following me and passing me documents and walking around my office I sat on my chair and listened "OK I will be going now, shift the meeting of Exla&co to tomorrow and clear my schedule for saturday "I said walking out of my office I went into the conference room and saw everyone seated already ,Broxley is a company that has been asking to merge with ours and I just don't see that happening "good morning gentlemen, why don't we get this meeting started "I said sitting down I saw Mr Broxley nod his head and start talking "Miss aleara we think that it will be in your best interest to merge with our Company you may not know this but... "I decided to stop him right there he always has a way off getting under my skin "Mr Broxley I've looked through your books and I saw some..  Let's call them irregularities that only a trained eye would see Ive  also seen your charts and although they are quite good, I just don't think that going into business with a company that commits fraud is in my best interests now is it? "I said using the same condescending tone he used on me, I saw him looking shocked "how dare you say that y..yo. you "he tried to form word but I just put my hand up indicating that he should shut up " this meeting is over I said said standing up from my chair and walking out with Sharron following behind me ,I spent the next hour or so  signing documents until I came across the statistic analysis that I asked for as I looked through it I got angry, I picked up the phone and called Shannon "call a board meeting for the   account and s department I want them down there in the next fifteen minutes "I said carry the document and went to the conference room I waited until everyone was there before I stated talking I threw the document on the table and stood up making every one quiet down "I want the person who did that report now " I said "do you know how hard it is to run a business ,and It is mistakes like this that make it all the more difficult "I saw Garry from statistic come forward "garry how long have you worked here? "I asked "two years ma'am "I believe that if I have hired you then it means that you are competent, and if you are the how is it possible that you made such a mistake "I said practically shouting at this point I saw everyone sitting rigidly and wince as I shouted "let me just tell you that there are thousands of people who need jobs and It won't take long for any ,and I mean any of you to be replaced, let this be the first and last time,now go fix that thing "I said and everyone rushed out, I walked out and saw everyone hush as I passed, i spent the rest off the day doing paperwork and by the time it was time to pick the twins I was exhausted ,I went out of my office and saw shannon"hey ,I an leaving so you can take the rest of the day off and don't forget to clear my schedule for Saturday "I said walking out, I went to the garage and got in my car and drove when I got to the school they were just closing so I got out of the car and waited I saw other parents looking at me, then I saw the twins running to me with two other kids in tow when they reached me that hugged me "mum these are our new friends crystal and Austin" they said Introducing them at the same time and looking at each other giggling I was so happy to see them so excited so I nodded as they rambled on "hi I'm their mum and its so nice to meet you "I said shaking the kids hands they smiled and nodded and went back to talking to the twins but Austin would turn to look at me one in a while after a while the kids went off to their parents while I got the twins in the car on the way home they rambled on about their day and how they met crystal and Austin , I just smiled when we reached the house they ran upstairs "hey you guys should take a shower while you're up there "I shouted hearing an okay while I cooked diner, after a whilecthey came downstairs all comfy in their pjs, we sat down and ate and then played a few games "OK kids it's time for bed"i said ushering them upstairs, I tucked them in and read them a story "goodnight mum,love you"  they said falling asleep, I brushed their hair away and gave them a kiss on the forehead and left the room, as I went to my room and laid on my bed ,I succumbed to the drowsiness I was feeling and fell asleep.