01: Waking up to Cameron Dallas

One morning I woke up to a knock on my door, I was really confused. "What the fuck?" I mumbled, barely awake. I opened the door and to my surprise it's Cameron Dallas, "hey baby." I turned around thinking he was talking to someone else, "wait, w-what?" I asked very confused. "you look so cute when you wake up," he grinned, "I'll be back in a few hours, I just wanted to make sure you were up. just hurry and get ready, were going out tonight for your birthday." he licked his lips then bit them as he scrolled his eyes down my body. He kissed me on the cheek and said quietly, "I'll miss you baby." as he closed the door. I locked the door and fell to the floor with an unbreakable smile, I ran and hopped into the shower and made sure that there wasn't a spot that I hadn't shaved.
As I searched for clothes to wear I hear a knock on the door and a muffled voice from outside, "babe? are you ready?" my heart drops, "SHIT!" I run to the door with a t-shirt and shorts on. "You look beautiful, but are you sure you wanna wear that?" he asked concerned as he pulled the shirt off me with a grin, he pushed me back inside up against the wall and shut the door. I blushed more than ever and it's definitely noticeable despite my tan skin, he chuckled, "you're so cute." as he smoothly walked into my room, he helped me pick out what to wear, "you know, you'd look extremely sexy in this, Shelby."
I flashed him a cute dimpled smile and I started to head to the bathroom. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him, he put his hands on my hips, "why don't you just change in here?" he smiled while he looked at my lips.
I blushed and got really shy as he took my shirt off, starting from the bottom. He pushed my hands off of my shirt and did it for me, it messed up my hair and he moved it back into place. "I could just do so much with you right now, but we have to go." He handed me my shirt and once I put it on he pushed me onto my bed. Cameron pulled off my shorts, he slid his hand up my thigh, then slowly back down, getting the pants off of me completely and handed me what he wanted me to wear. "lingerie?" I looked at him ridiculously. he smirked and looked down and turned away and looked back cheeks redder than a tomato, "oops, how'd that get there?" he chuckled. he helped me off the bed and put me in front of him to walk, he grabbed my ass once or twice, "sorry babe, I just have so many urges for you." i stopped fast and looked back at him while I grinned and he slightly ran into me, he put his fist over his mouth trying to keep his hand off of me, "oh shelby, you're not helping." he opened the front door for me and locked it and shut it tight. when I got to the car, he opened the door for me and he checked out my curvy body as I got in. on the way there, he asked me questions. "so shelby, are you a country girl or what? do you like to get dirty?" he said as casually as he could so the driver wouldn't hear. He slid his hand up my leg, i had begun getting butterflies in my stomach and i accidentally opened my mouth a bit, I expected a breath of pleasure, he turned to me and put his fingertips on my chin and closed my mouth and pulled me closer by my chin. He started kissing me slow and as he got faster and faster, he snuck his tongue into my mouth, I gpt excited as I felt his hand climb up my thigh more and more, he started rubbing my clit slowly and sped up a little bit, not much but I was wet as can be. This was all new stuff, but I liked it. I could feel his fingers sliding down as he felt for my hole, I felt the vehicle stop for a long time, the man driving got out to open the door for Cameron and I, we had arrived.
I couldn't help thinking this, but I wish the car ride would have been longer.