A Blooming Love

Chenqing/Wei Ying

"Chenqing... that was low." Xuanyu said seriously taking over Wei Ying's mind and finally remembering some things from the past. Images of Yin dancing with Chenqing tune, of Yang playfully chasing Yin in a heavenly garden, of him laying down in a bed of wild flowers with Chenqing kissing him with passion. Chenqing knew they have been lovers, yet when they reunited again, he still keep him in the dark.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Xuanyu asked seriously and Chenqing sighed.

This was a sensitive topic he was hoping to avoid. He could not tell Xuanyu about their past, but keeping him in the dark, especially when they were lovers was kind of cruel. Nevertheless, there was nothing he could do, other than to offer him his most sincere apologies.

"I'm sorry, Mo, it was not my secret to tell. Not even Yang knew that the reason Yin stopped using her sword to channel her energy, was because you were removed from the blade by the seer. At that time, Ying and I disagree to let you be detached from the blade, making Yin more vulnerable to madness, but you said that no one could oppose to the will of the gods and the seer was the closer to one." Chenqing said, looking at Wei Ying's red eyes intensely.

"I agree? I don't remember much of what happen back then, but one thing is certain to me now. You were my lover... how come I agree to leave you behind and keep myself in the dark? That doesn't make sense." Xuanyu told him.

"I ask you once, the same thing, after the seer talked with you, but you said we were going to reunite again, when we could stay together for an eternity." Chenqing whisper, coming closer to Mo, now called Xuanyu.

"What did the seer told me?" Xuanyu asked, getting even closer.

"I don't know. You were removed from your sword and sealed into a pouch. What I know is that she release you, so you could save your current host..." Chenqing inclined his head, slightly caressing Wei Ying's face, only focusing in those beautiful red eyes with the intention of kissing him, which make the other two present in the room react at the same time.

"Hey, that's my Master body!" Suibian protested, going to grab the flute spirit arm, but Lan Wangji did it first.

"Whatever thing you two had, it had nothing to do with Wei Ying's body now." Lan Zhan said seriously and Chenqing backed off, making a deep bow.

"My apologies, I was carry away, my interest doesn't lay with the host, but the one sealed within." Chenqing said.

"Indeed, Chenqing. This body belongs to Lan Zhan only, so don't mess up with him. Meet me inside my seal... Lan Zhan, have Wei Ying back. Catch him..." Xuanyu said as he free Wei Ying from the dark void, making his body fall into Wangji's waiting arms.

Instantly, Wangji carried Wei Ying, to delicately lay him down over his bed and sat by his side, covering him with his quilt and waited for a minute for Wei Ying to be back in control of his body and open his dark brown eyes.

"Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying whisper. Closing his eyes again as his head hurt like hell.

"Wei Ying, are you in pain?" Wangji asked and Wei Ying open his eyes to look at the handsome man in front of him. There was concern in those beautiful eyes of his that make his heart skip a beat. Seriously, if he keep acting like a caring husband, he was going to fall for him big time. He was already tempted to kiss those soft lips, to have a real taste of them. To distract himself, he redirected his thoughts to a safer path.

"My head hurts... did Xunayu possessed me again?" Wei Ying asked, already knowing the answer.

"He did, but just for a very short period. Suibian, if you please, pass me that tea cup." Wangji asked while helping Wei Ying sit on the bed and the sword spirit hastily did was he was asked to so politely. Wangji took the cup, that was still warm and offer it to Wei Ying, once again.