Youthful Love

Lan Wangji

Lan Wangji had never kiss nor been kissed before in the sixteen years he had lived, so he was inexperienced in the art of love, even when his body was reacting on his own, taking control of Wei Ying's kiss, completely guided by his feelings and instinct. He held Wei closer inside the shining water, while he keep the rhythmic move of his legs, along with Wei Ying to stay afloat. The rub of their legs, only adding to his fire.

He felt like Wei Ying was in a state of exploring, testing and feeling the very first waves of passion with a man, but in his case, he kissed Wei Ying with his heart and soul exposed to him, as he could not deny, that his feeling for Wei Ying ran deeper than anything else before him. As he keep kissing the handsome mischievous heir of the Wei Clan, he was glad to feel his partner offer no resistance or hesitation, but blissful acceptance to his guidance, even when he only acted on instinct.

Perhaps it was the same for Wei Ying, not been kissed before looked a bit too hopeful on his part, but they were both young and with less time for romance when you seriously wanted to follow the cultivation path. Perhaps it was the first for both, which pleased him greatly, knowing no one else had share with him, such a special bonding.

"Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying whisper as they parted for air in their long kiss that simply tasted like heaven.

"Hum?" Damn, he loved that sexy half moaned hum so very much... Wei Ying thought.

"More... just more..." Wei Ying pleaded with both body and soul as he kissed Wangji again, completely immersed in the need of tasting more of the wonderful feeling and rush of emotions he didn't realize he had for the other young man. Wangji was of course too willing to share his own into the mix, that was making Wei Ying addicted to it in just the first time.

"Wei Ying..." Wangji whisper his name over his lips, as he try to part, but Wei Ying pull him closer, gently placing his hand on the back of Lan Zhan's head, to prevent him for ending the kiss sooner than he wanted it.

"Don't stop..." Wei Ying whisper back, still unwilling to part from the new rush of sensations that was overloading his emotions. Kissing with Lan Zhan was simply too good and it make his heart go crazy and his body on a kind of fire that was hard to extinguish even when he was surrounded with shining water. For Wei Ying that was his first real kiss, as much as it was for Wangji, even when it was technically their second.

As they kissed one another for who knows how long, both Suibian and Bichen had gone out of their blade and go looking for them, because the zither sound had stopped a while ago, yet their Masters had not return. Bichen walked a few steps ahead of Suibian but stop in her track suddenly after having a better view ahead, making Suibian bump into her by accident.

"Ah, sorry..." Suibian apologize intermediately with a small bow, when she hastily turned with a cute blush on her face.

"Let's go back Suibian, our Masters are just fine." She said and out of curiosity, Suibian looked over her shoulder and into the shining lake and saw very vividly the reason of her blush, because Wei Ying and Lan Zhan were engaged in a heated kiss.

"Oh... I knew it was going to happen." Suibian said.

"Ah, yes... let's leave them alone..." She said a bit embarrassed.

"Sure, not disturbing lovers while making out. Let's go back to the main island." Suibian suggested and Bichen hesitated this time. If she walked away now, it will be the first time she was away from her Master.

"But..." She protested, but Suibian took the liberty to take Bichen delicate hand and kiss it.

"My Lady Bichen, they are safe in the islands and they are strong even without us." She blushed, but smiled.