TK and Emily

(Idek POV)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock First thing I see was my sleep paralysis demon lately I see him a lot we talk he says he's dating one of the people he torments and that it's going great after he said he had to go and say good morning to her.

As I got up and finally stop my alarm I check my phone I got a message in the group chat from kitty it says she wants to eat out and go to the spring festival today so I go over to my closet.

I look inside and pick out some vans with rose design, a white button-down shirt, black jeans, and a bleached jean jacket with A Rose design patch finally I grab my black beanie that had flower embroidery I headed into the shower and when I got out and I headed into the kitchen all I saw was donuts and coffee.

I grab some and walked over to the living room and see the rest of the guys they all sat on the couch watching some comedy show I walk over and see the guys looking nice in their spring-themed clothes they looked great.

Rocky had on a Black T-shirt with sunflowers on it, blue jeans, yellow Jordans, and a yellow leather jacket.

Nash had a white T-shirt, pink overalls with orchid design, pink Nikes and a pink ribbon in her hair to hold her ponytail.

Kitty had a baby blue dress laced at the top daisy design at the bottom that came up to her knees, baby blue converse, and a baby Blue Ribbon holding up her messy bun.

Kitty: "hey Idek" *smiles*

Rocky: "morning" *small smile*

Nash: "ready to go to the festival" *grins*

Kitty: "yay the Spring Festival"

Idek: "yeah I'm ready just wish we could have a home-cooked meal"

Rocky: "quit yapping and let's go already"

All: "coming"

We spent most of our day at the festival it was beautiful and fun but it was dinner time and kitty thought an Italian restaurant would be nice so she lead the way.

Rocky: "kitty slow down we are in no rush"

Kitty: "food food food fooooooooood food" *rounds corner*

Nash: "kitty wait up"

Rocky: "I'll get them" *walks ahead*

Idek:*laughs* "come on don't leave me behind guys"

As I rounded the corner I saw that they stopped none of them moved I asked what was wrong but they said nothing I got worried and wondered what they were seeing so I pushed past them.

There it was Dimanche I couldn't believe it there it was like it never left I just stood there for a minute till I just full-on sprinted to Dimanche.

Idek: "STORYTELLER!"

(Eight years ago)

(Third-person POV)

The four ignored their parents call scared, worried, and confused about what might have happened to their friend no 'Dad' they all ran to the restaurant.

But all they found is a thrift store where Dimanche use to stand there was no mistake they followed the directions exactly in case they got lost and the same stores we're still there beside it.

The craft store and music store both stores we're supposed to stand beside Dimanche but they stood beside a thrift store now Idek didn't know why but he got a memory.

???: "say hi to your new caretakers....' "

???: "hey buddy want to play with me and '....'?"

Idek: "yeah!"