My patience is done

Tae P.O.V
(Please read author note)

Today is really stressful because first of all kook is being a complete bitch and being rude to every one because he felt like it. "everyone in the living room now" Yelled suga Hyung from the living room.

We all sat down and suga Hyung gave us some tea. " Ok so everyone is right me and the Hyung line has decided something." Said suga Hyung. We all nodded waiting for him to continue. " Jin will be responsible to spank RM, RM will spank J hope, J hope will be spanking me(suga), I will be spanking Jimin, And jim will be spanking V and V is spanking kook" said suga Hyung we all thought about it for a minute it was a pretty good idea. 

"And no one else can spank the other you have to go to their spanker and ask him to do it." Said Jinny and I immediately glared at jungkook, he just looked down and let out a nervous laugh and looked at me with begging eyes, I shook my head no and called him over to my room.

"Let's just get started you have been a bad boy all day I don't wanna hear no excuses got it?" I said while giving a serious look, he nodded and went over my lap and whimpered.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

"I don't ever wanna see you acting like that AGAIN! Got it?"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

" S-stop please I-I learned I promise u please!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

" Please i has enough I really wont do it again pleaseeeeee!!" He said crying and whimpering.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

"oh my honey we are not even close to being done at all so just be patient, you still have to get the belt.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK"Not the b-belt p-please" he said crying but I continued. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

"stand up kook" I said in a very strict voice. But he shook his head no.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.
I added 4 really hard smacked that caused him to scream and stand up really quickly. I went to get the belt and he just stood there with his hands on his face and he was crying. As I came over he looked at me and he calmed down a little then he looked at the belt and started crying and shaking harder, but he just bent over the bed.

SMACK

He screamed in pain while holding on to the bed.

SMACK

"n-no" he said while whimpering

SMACK

he went forward on the bed and punched the bed.

SMACK.

"STOP IT! Pleaseeeeeeee" he said screaming and holding his poor bruised butt.

I dropped the belt and got over next to him and picked him up and hugged him and we kissed and it was amazing!

So I hope you guys understand what I did I assigned each member who can spank them and who they can spank if u guys don't understand plz let me know.

Lots of love 💕 logging out❤️