Namkook

Authors note: This is a special chapter for Ala_____ so I hope you enjoy it!

Kook POV

Since the time I smocked again namjoon wasn't  talking to me and ignoring me and especially since namjoon always talks to me and it hurts my heart and I wish I could just stop this and take it back.

"Jungkook come eat breakfast before it gets cold" RM Hyung said in a stern voice and when I came in the room he immediately looked away and continued eating.

"H-Hyung please talk to me I am sorry" I said with begging eyes and my eyes started to get teary, his face immediately went from stern to a love look but quickly changed it back. "Jungkook eat I don't have all day hurry up and you have to go to your room"  I nodded while tears went down my face.

After breakfast ended I went to see RM and he had a brush on his bed, when he saw me he put the phone down and just looked at me and crossed his arms, damn he looked hot and wow his muscles and omg don't forget the hair.

"Jungkook are you even listening to me! That's it I'm adding more and go to the corner" he said in a very mad and stern tone

"Jungkook are you even listening to me! That's it I'm adding more and go to the corner" he said in a very mad and stern tone. I immediately obeyed and went to the corner and i started to think about how smocking can and will harm my health.

He came back after 15 minutes and I immediately went over his lap(jungkook is very obedient in this story and he is scared of stern joon)

3th pov

Namjoon just knew that he was feeling guilty and scared so he started off with light smack with the brush to prepare for the belt.

By 20 the poor boy was whimpering and shifting, namjoon took his belt and he saw how the boy closed his eyes and hold on to his sweatpants he felt bad but he had to continue.

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

"P-p-please s-stop" the boy said in a very scared hurt voice and then he screamed out of pain as the other  smack came to his bruised bottom.

SMACK!

"E-eleven"

Joon was shocked he never made kook count because he would usually forget the order and start over but this time he isn't gonna make him count.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"S-stop pleaseee it hurtsss I wont smock again pleasee" joon just shook his head and continued

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He just let the boy cry and then picked him up and hugged him until he stopped crying completely.

"H-Hyung please d-don't ignore me anymore, I am sorry p-please" kook said while looking at him with hopeful big eyes and then namjoon couldn't help but kiss him.

Kook pov

He kissed me? My crush KISSED ME! That must mean he feels the way right.

At first I was shocked but I quickly kissed him and wrapped my arms around him while he put his hands around my waist.

"Jungkook I don't know if you feel the same but I like you and would you be my boyfriend?" He asked him, Jungkook nodded and hugged him.

The new couple spent the rest of the day cuddling and kissing.

(This doesn't have to do anything with the story it's still a taekook story it's just a request that I wanted to do, if you guys want me to do any ships tell me I will but it WONT change the story)