Beginning obviously

Staring out of my soon to be old window. Watching the kids play, laugh and shout just thinking back to when I was younger and I use to be the exact same.

I've lived here in London for 15 years. It's amazing how time flys. I'm now 16 and I have 3 sisters and 1 brother. Lucy(4) kenzie(13) tori(15) brandon(2). Considering there ages they don't get what moving actually means. Only me and Tori know that we are moving and we ain't coming back to this house ever again.

I begged my mum to let me live with my friend Taylor. Obviously she said no because she needs my help with brandon and Lucy. Tori had to split up with her boyfriend Nick because she'd be across the world from him and different time zones.
"CHARLOTTE GET DOWN HERE, TIME TO GO" I'm guessing was kenzie. I felt a warm liquid run down my cheek as I took a last glance at my room which as now empty and echoey. I got into the car next to Kenzie who was sat in the middle and Tori was sat on the other side of her, brandon and Lucy were in the boot seats because they have learnt how to open doors.

*airport*
We just finished checking in and are plane don't leave till 7pm and it's 4pm now. "Mother, can I go to Starbucks" i flattered my eyelashes at her. "Yes as long as you take Tori and kenzie" I guess that wasn't so bad. Tori is a year younger and kenzie is 3 years younger. We went to mc Donald's and Starbucks but because of the queues it took us about 1 hour so it was 6:15 now which give us 45 minutes to find my mother.
Walking around the airport for 25 minutes we finely found my mother and it was time to get on the plane.

*skipping the plane ride&when they arrived*
We just arrived in North Carolina and it's so hot. I wish I didn't wear these joggers now😩 I was pushing brandon in his pram whilst mum had Lucy on one of them toddler leads. Kenzie and tori had 2 suitcases each as Brandon's stuff was with my mothers. My father was flying out tomorrow as he has a work due tonight.

We got a cab to the apartment that we will be living in, which is 2 hours away from the airport. When we pulled up outside the apartments I got brandon and Lucy out but brandon was crying and I couldn't get him to sleep. My mums friend Judy who lives hearten who I've never even met till now. "Karen, omg how nice to finally see you again" a lady who I'm guessing was my mums friend. "Judy Omg I've missed you" my mum hugged Judy. She introduced us then Judy took brandon and Lucy to her apartment whilst we unpacked and sorted the rooms out.

*4 hours later *
Unpacked✔️
Sorted all the rooms out✔️
Mum remembered about Judy who had my little brother and sister but then sent me down to get them. I did as she told me obviously. "Hey, I'm here for my brother and sister" I said to a boy my age and let me just say he was hella cute. "Oh you must be charlotte? I'm edwin. Judys son" edwin said with a cheesy smile.

(Authors note)
Guys first chapter done😎
I decided to write edwin a fanfiction because he's sexy as hell😊