Kenzie? And a boy?

(5 months later)

"CHARLOTTE" edwin shouted when he walked into wendys earning weird glare. "Whatttt" I replied eating these delicious chicken nuggets. "Kenzie, Zach" he got out whilst trying to breathe. Wait did he just say a boys name? A boy?!

"I've just seen her talking to Zach" he said calmly whilst breathing more normally. I was shocked but we have been in North Carolina for 5 months now. I met Edwins bestfriend yasmin 2 months ago and I haven't seen her since that day.

"Oh they might be just friends" I said trying to believe myself which was hard. I decided to just let it go and eat my chicken without worrying.

I had two chicken nuggets left and edwin was waiting for his Wendys. I turned my hair for 1 second and then edwin had nicked a chicken nugget but I didn't mind as I wasn't hungry.

(Edwins house)
Edwin was currently moaning to his mum about the hair dresser lady as she cut it to short but it looks fine if you ask me.
Maybe it was a bit different to what I'm used to seeing but that hat makes him look stupid.

"Mum I'm never going to her again" edwin moaned at his mum. Wow 16 yeas of age and he still don't shut up.
"I don't care edwin stop moaning and go do something with the poor lass charlotte who looks bored whilst eating your Nutella sticks" his mum said. As soon as he heard nutella sticks his head shot around and he give me the look of "how dare you"

"Edwin I got hungry now shush" I said whilst turning his tv up which I was watching a movie on. He came and sat next to me and let's just say if you could just glare at someone and kill them I'd be dead.

(Authors note )
Got bored on this chapter so going to chapter 4.
Zach lives in North Carolina
Comment your names if your in teamhypedfamily and I'll use you in this book.