Chapter 4

Katharine's P.O.V

I get a text and look at it.
Clara: Hey I'm waiting for you at the bottom of the road xx
I walk out of the school gates with Alice and say "which way are you going?" She replies "down, what about you?" I smile and reply "me to"

We walk out of the school gates and walk down towards the bus stops for Alice, and Clara for me. we get to the bottom and I see Clara. I walk over to her and say "hey" I wave but my sleeve falls over my hand I fall to my knees and shout "curse you sleeves. Die and burn in hell!" I get some really weird laughs but Alice buckles over in laughter, Clara laughs and helps me up of the floor.

"Hello Katharine" says Clara "hey" I say helping Alice off the floor. "So... who's this?" Asks Clara "this is Alice" I reply to Clara "hello Alice I'm Clara" says Clara to Alice. "I'm Alice" replies Alice.

"So is one of your parents picking you up?" Asks Clara. "No I'm getting the bus, and then I have to go home.And I'll be all by my self" she says singing the last bit. Clara then asks "well why don't you come over to my house for dinner?" Alice then thinks for a moment, and replies "yeah sure" we then all get into Claras' small red car, and drove off towards her house.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

When we arrived at Clara's' house, we jumped out of the car and attempted to walk up all of the stairs to her apartment which was on the fifth floor. Once her apartment was in view I smiled, finally ha ha. We walked over to it and Clara unlocked the door. her flat was pretty tidy compared to my room... "what are we having for tea?" I asked Clara "soufflé" she replies. I look at her scared "what?" She asks. "Nothing" I reply. She can't make soufflé that well, so let's see how this goes. "And it's already ready" says Clara. "Well your early" I reply "I haven't eaten for ages" replies Clara I put my hands up in defence "sorry" I then say. "Go and sit down at the table" instructs Clara. We go and sit down and then she brings dinner over. Part the way through dinner I ask "is my dad coming tonight?" Clara looks at me. "No" she replies. I look down at my food. "Why?" I ask I knew that she knew. But I wanted her to tell me. "Well he's busy with his job" replies Clara. "Oh okay" I reply nodding. "What does your dad work as?" Chirps in Alice. "He's a engineer" I quickly say. Wow an engineer really brain really? "Out of all the jobs you could've picked you chose Engineer?" Says a male voice from behind me. "Dad!" I say I jump out o my seat and go to hug him.

"Alice this is my dad, The Doctor"