Chapter 2

I still remember the first time I realized you were flirting with me, it took me a looong time, but you kept trying. It was the girls that made me look for it, and I'm glad they did..

"He's not flirting!" I tried again.

"Yes he IS" Kamilla said putting extra pressure on 'is', she really belived it.

"It's so obvious" Anne added.

"Why would you think he was flirting?" I wouldn't mind if he was flirting, I just don't wanna make it something its not.

"Cause he's doing everything to make you smile and laugh"

"He always blush when you talk to him"

"Plus he smile when he makes you blush" it was confusing they both came with arguments. But they had a point.

"And don't you text all the time?" Kamilla asked, I don't think we do. No we dont.....

"Nooooo...." I said slow still thinkin about it.

"Not" Anne coughed, just to annoy me of course, typical em..... And me.

"Al right I prove it" I hate when I don't know if I'm right, then I can't gloat.

"And exactly how are you going to prove it?" Kamilla asked and lifted a eyebrow at me.

"I have no idea" they both shock their head of me. Understandable it's so typical me.

"Okay... We poke your shoulder every time we see he flirts, then you know what to look for" Anne suggested.

"That's actually not a bad idea" Kamilla smiled and started clapping. Boy this can't end good.

"I guess" I answered with a fake smile, I know that the ideas only will get crazier.

'Poke'

"Avvv, what did you do that for?" Niall is not even around.

"He's flirting" Kamilla said with a way to happy smile.

"How?" I asked, I am stupid in that area.

"He's texting: how are you babe." Anne said like it was obvious he was flirting. Maybe it is....

"Soo? It's just a nickname" I tried to defend myself, but I don't think I'm gonna win this battle.

"No, that would have been 'little red cap' or 'danish girl' or something like that" Kamilla explained. Maybe she's right? Nooo.....

"Maybe he's just being nice" he is a really nice guy.

"Oh you mean like he was in the park, where he climbed up in a seriously high tree just to get your old jacket, even though you said he didn't had too" Anne said, I have to come up with some kind of back-up.

"Or that time where he got you a cap in pouring rain, and paid it without getting into it himself". Kamilla said, I really have to say something.

"Or my favorite when one of his friends asked if you were his girlfriend, where he blushed like a tomato, couldn't look at you or us and walked away without saying a word", he did leave us in an awkward situation.

"Plus he looked embarrassed" Kamilla added.

"Or busted" Anne said.

"It's confusing you finish each others sentences all the time" it really is. "And the last one is defiantly not flirting"

"Maybe, but it still proves he likes you"

"And he is always trying to make you laugh" Kamilla added. I opened my mouth to say something. But I don't know what to say. Buzz, buzz, buzz. It's my phone, someone is calling me. It was Niall. As stupid as I am I had to smile.

"Niall" Anne and Kamilla said at the same time. I looked at em with a killer-look and stoke my tongue at em, turned around and walked one step away from em. Buzz. Right the phone.

"Heyy!!!" I said as I answered it.

"Hi babe" he'd never SAID it before, he'd only texted it. I heard the girls laughing quietly behind me. Maybe they were right. Maybe he was flirting.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" He asked, am i? I have no idea.

"I don't remember, wait a minute ill ask the girls" I removed my phone from my ear and turned around to ask em. They were hiding a big laugh, what was so funny.... "Are we doing anything tomorrow?" I asked, looking weird at em. Anne shock her head as a 'no' apparently she couldn't speak. Kamilla took a step towards me, and started poking my shoulder. 'What' I asked without sound so Niall wouldn't hear it.

"He's flirting so hard" Kamilla whispered in my ear. I stepped backwards shocking my head at my weird friends.

"We're not doing anything tomorrow" I finally answered Niall's question.

"Great, do you" he hesitated "and the girls wanna go walking in the nature reserve?"

"I wanna, but I don't know about the girls" I turned around looking at my still laughing friends.

"Can I text it later?"

"Always babe" there it was again.

"Great, bye" I said with a shaking voice, he called me babe. Twice.

"You're going on a date" Anne said with breathless voice, probably cause of the laughing. I looked. at em with big eyes and a surprised face.

"He called me babe" I said very quiet, as a whispering. "He called me babe"...

God I miss the girls. They're so great. And you are too. You always have and you always will be. Promise me you'll flirt with another girl again, make her weak in the knees. Like you did with me. And always will, forever and ever. Promise me?