Chapter 1

I walk slowly through the rain. Everything is so peaceful, just a shame I have school. Torture. They might as well just send me to hell.

I handed my ticket to the ticket officer and went through that gates to the train station. Yes I take the train to school, walking would take me hours.

Gradually, I walked down the platform in my worn doc martins and came to a stop. Just ten feet away from me stood a boy. Omg it was a boy. He was hot. Really FRIKEN hot. Act natural.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and turned on nirvana - come as you are. The volume was full so I walked pass him so he could here the sort of music I liked. He lifted his head and brown eyes stared at me. He's the black hair rested carlessly over his eyes. Pale skin shine like a thousand stars yet it still came across as plain.

He smiled at me. I peered from behind my blue hair and looked towards him. HE WAS STILL STARING. I mouthed 'what are you looking at'. he smirked and looked away. Idiot. You don't just stare at someone like that then, when the said person says somthing, look away.

The train soon arrived. I pulled my marvel superhero backpac over my shoulders and pressed the open button to the door. I sat down. Slowly, I peered from my phone to find the boy sitting only a few chairs away. This is scaring me. I don't feel like he's an axe murderer but it's just I'm panicking a bit. Well a bit/ a lot. What if he starts talking to me?!

I tried to hide myself by putting my bag on my lap. I'm having a panic attack. Nothing new then.

*10 minutes later*

The train came to a stop. I walked out of the station and towards school. Is it Wierd that I miss him now?

--------
HiHi👽 I know everyone happens quite quick in this chapter but I just wanted to get to it okay bye. ✖️