New Begginin'

"Thanks mama, bye!"
I'd finally hung up the phone after what seemed like hours of trying to convince my mom to babysit 'Mila for me, while I go looking for a place to work.
Today was the day I decided to get out of bed and find me a job that would pay me good. By good I mean a couple thousand right off tops by the minute. Yes, I need it that bad. Rent is almost due, and he isn't here to help me pay it, so, shit.

I go to 'Mila's room and begin to pack her diaper bag.
"Baby.. Come on you 'bout to go to your gran's house." I pat Emila on her back as she sat up, rubbing her sleepy little eyes. I put her on her pajama set and UGG boots, threw her cup into the bag and headed out the door. Considering it was only 6am, she would just go back to sleep at my mom's house.

I pulled up to the house and parked into the driveway. My mom came out to the car and opened the back seat door to grab 'Mila out of her car seat. She walked back to the driver side door and I rolled down the window.
"Now this my grandchild... I don't want you to think I didn't want her to-" I cut her off. "I know, ma" I said. "Thank you." My mom know I really needed her again at this point. She gave me a reassuring look and I hugged her bye.

After that I had no more time to waste. Time is money, and I had already wasted so much time, it's sickening. I immediately called up the place I know has just what I need.
I had heard about this place a while back when I was in high school, and never thought of it then. I had everything I needed, shit not that easy no more. Everything in life is temporary, because everything changes. That's why it takes great courage to love, knowing it might end anytime. I wish I would've known that before all of this.

I picked up the phone and dialed the number. It rang twice, and then..

"Thanks for calling Magic City this is Candise, how can I help you today?"