Treasure

"Thanks for calling Magic City, this is Candise how can I help you today?"

A girl spoke through the phone and it finally hit me. I was actually going to do this.
"Hi I'm looking to work"
"Are you 18 or older?"
"Yes."
"What position are you looking to apply for?"
"I'm looking to be a dancer," I took a breathe and tapped my freshly manicured nails on the steering wheel.
"Okay come down and we'll go from there"
"Thank you." I hung up the phone.
I pulled off and began to drive to the club. I began to think about everything, about him, all I've been through, my daughter, Me. I started thinking about everything.
Was this really what I wanted to do?
No. Fuck it, I'm doing it because I have to. My daughter is depending on me. I'll do what I have to do to make sure she's straight.
I pulled up to the building of the club, grabbed my duffle bag from the back seat and locked the doors to the car.
8am, Walking into the club, the workers hadn't came in yet, and it was empty. I was greeted by a huge black dude with a bald head. He had on a shirt that said "STAFF" written across the back. He asked for my name. "Camille" I told him.
"I talked to a girl named Candise on the phone and she told me to come in for a interview."
"Follow me." He said. I began walking behind the man, down a long hallway, to a red door that had a four lock insertion things on it and a gold knob. It was so quite, you could hear the sound of the man's big feet touching the floor as he walked. He knocked on the door, then again. You heard the sound of the locks being unlocked, and A girl opened the door. She was short, with very tight black suit on, red heels and hair that damn near touched the ground.
"Must be Candise.." I thought to myself. The staff man said something to her and she opened the door wider, gesturing me to come in. I walked into the door, and behind it was a short hall with another door in the back. This door was open. I followed her to the door and inside was a office. A chubby man sat at a black desk in the middle of the office floor, smoking a fat cigar.
Candise spoke to him and said, "This is Camille she's here to audition."
He smiled and stood up from the chair, walking over to me.
I took a breath.
"Turn around." He said.
I spun around once, slowly. He stared at me up and down. "You have any skill or experience at this?" He asked blowing out smoke. "No.. But I have took pole dancing classes. For the fun of it."
"Why should I hire you?" His smile faded to a blank face.
"Look, I need the money, which is the reason I'm here. I can get the job done and if you don't-"
"Enough." He said. "You talk too much."
I frowned.
"You brought any outfits?"
"Yea.. In here"
"Show me something." He pointed to the curtain on the side of his office. I walked over to it, and changed into the black lingerie set I brought, and some 6in red and black heels.
I walked from behind the curtain, and back over to him.
He glared at me as I walked and bit down on his black lip. "Damn.." He circled me twice, "Ima call you Treasure."
"That ass baby, and that beautiful face, you gone make me rich." He said.
"You got the job."
"Thanks a lot," I said grabbing my things. "I can start tonight?"
"You can start right now if you like"
I held my mouth trying not to laugh at how corny that shit was.
"Okay, and you are?"
"Mr. Biggs baby."
"Alright Mr. B I'll start tonight then." I walked out and shut the door behind me.
I still don't believe it.
I start a job at a strip club tonight.

----------------------------------------------
Omg okay, I'm not getting ANYYYY votes, followers, feedback, readers, anything :( Ugh! If anybody has a way to help me out in any way, I would appreciate it! I need to know if I'm doing good or not, let me know something, read, vote, comment, thanks! - AmbitiousGAL99 "C"