Mister, Please don't interfere in my affair - 1

Mork's House

Dingdong, Dingdong.

Tap-Tap-Tap.

Shit. Mork grudges and raises the bedclothes to the top of his head. Still, The other person presses the doorbell to see if he is not tired. Mork looks bored. It is not because he is welcome that his feet move towards the door. Mork worried about his neighbors' complaints.

"What if I go to bed by this time? It's been a long time since Rain went to school. What are you doing?"

"No class. Leave me alone."

The name of the unwelcome guest is Sun. He is the brother of Rain, Rain is a friend of Mork. Sun is a café owner and likes coffee and baking. Sun is popular with people for his good looks. However, To Mork, He is a meddlesome person. He told Mork because it had a bad influence on Rain. He meddled in smoking, going drinking parties, and even meeting girls. Sun asked if he heard it through Rain, Who was the girl dated a few days ago. 'Not on a date, She's just a close Nong. What does it matter?' 'It does matter. It's not right to meet untested people.' Mork thought he'd use abusive language on the spot, But he couldn't because Rain was in the same place. Regardless of whether he swears or hits, Sun doesn't even understand. So, Does Sun have any special feelings? The answer is 'NO.' He is worried that his precious brother Rain will get worse. Eating breakfast is just consideration and interference for those who live by themselves.

"Mork, You should get the fridge sorted on time. It can't happen in my café."

"Ok, A middle-aged man."

"What do you mean?"

"Ok, P'Sun."

​Looking around the house, Sun serves the food he brought. Warm Americano, Homemade bread and sandwiches. In fact, Would have fallen in love with him if he were a pretty girl. I'm annoyed because it's not.

​"Is it worth eating?"

"Yes."

"I could do it every day if you don't mind."

"I don't like it. Just... Delicious."

​Sun's lips are pouting. But Mork's mind is focused on how tired he would be if he came to visit each day. Mork hate nosy, But breakfast is delicious.

Blue Sky café

Mork promised to have dinner with Rain. Mork is sitting in a café chair waiting for Rain's work to finish. There are many people in the café. Must be hard, Mork watched the sight of Sun and Rain running busily with sour eyes.

"Help!!"

Sun exclaims. Who are you looking at? No one deserves to look around. Knowing that the target was himself, Mork frowned. But Rain's wet bangs catch my eye. Mork, Though reluctant, Helped serve.

"Mork. When you put coffee, You have to remember what kind of drink the customer ordered and then put it on the spot."

"Mork! Wet tissue is not there. The second drawer on the left."

"Morkkk!!"

I'm not a part-timer, Mister... Mork listened to the scolding. After finishing the work, Exhausted. It's not hard because there are many customers. The problem is the boss who talks a lot.

​"Thanks. Let's go, I'll buy you dinner."

Sun finished cleaning up and prepared to go out to eat. While he is driving, Mork and Rain sit in the back seat and chat.

'Hey, can't you let your brother go?'

'Let's just go, Buying you.'

"I can hear you."

Mork thought it was a small whisper, But Sun says a word. Mork quickly regains his posture.