Mister, Please don't interfere in my affair - 2

Restaurant

The restaurant where the three of us arrived is expensive. He must have made a good profit today, Though Mork worked without a allowance.

"Sorry, Mork. You understand. You know P'Sun's personality."

"Yes. P'Sun's lover must be distressed, I just thought so."

Hmm... Sun's eyebrows go up while listening to Mork's words. Normally there would have been a nag, But keep quiet. Sun has a burnt throat and empties the glass of water twice. While Rain goes to the toilet for a while, Sun talks to Mork.

"Really, I don't like it as a lover?"

"Well, It could be good for someone."

"Just think of it as your standard."

"It's totally not good."

Why would you ask me that? However, Sun's expression becomes serious.

"To be honest with you, I didn't like you at first."

"....."

"A fighter, A hateful act, Not listening to me. But..."

"Stop. There's no end to it."

Sun seemed to have more to say, But it got stuck. The conversation no longer continues because of Rain, Who soon returned to his seat.

Blue Sky café

After finishing eating out, The three returned to the café. Rain went in to wash, And Mork said bye and came out. In the parking lot next to the café, His motorbike is standing upright. Mork is using a helmet, And someone is out. The sound of footsteps is urgent.

​"Mork!"

"What's going on?"

"You don't like me because I have a lot of nagging, Do you?"

"You know it well."

"I... Don't do that to anyone I hate."

"....."

"I don't meddle, I don't make noise."

Wait, What's this atmosphere? Mork senses something strange. Sun is good at saying strange things, But he wasn't as shy as he was he today. I don't think he's making jokes, He seems to be a bit impatient.

"Mork, Only to you..."

"I... I have to go. Goodbye."

Mork gets on the motorcycle in a hurry. Even after starting the engine and leaving the seat, Sun, Which appears to be a rearview mirror, Stands in place. Why do you do that on a burden? Even Mork, Who would have reacted calmly if it were normal, Is embarrassed. The sound of bugs ringing is loud today.